User Tag List

First 917181920212969119 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 1614

  1. #181
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    This thread is the mental equivalent of sustaining multiple blows to the skull.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Ivy, an hero, Hard, ESFJ, chickpea liked this post

  2. #182
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Another typical male shaming tactic this time with a fruedian twist. Its been said thousands of times before.to try to shame a man based on his persinal life than his reason/logic when he objects to feminism or male sexism
    Not a good relationship with your mother then.

  3. #183
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    This thread is the mental equivalent of sustaining multiple blows to the skull.
    Funny, I was reading this thread and thinking this exact thing, and planning to post it when I got to the end, when I found that it had already been said for me.
    Likes Hard liked this post

  4. #184
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Meaning:
    Two parent families suck (Can not be relied upon to sustain on love).
    One parent families suck (Placing children at a social disadvantage).

    What is the alternative? What social model should we devise instead to better raise our children?
    Gynocentrism and feminism has contributed to both. It's unfortunate that children have to suffer because of this.

  5. #185
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    More sexism in America published by the media, an all girls day for math and sciences given to girls. Girls are taught at a young age to be sexist, it's better to eliminate boys all together than to compete with them. Could you imagine the backlash this would receive if there was an all boys day?

  6. #186
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    More sexism in America published by the media, an all girls day for math and sciences given to girls. Could you imagine the backlash this would receive if there was an all boys day?
    Seeing as women are underrepresented in those sectors, this is great promotion.

    If there was an all male event for sectors like nursing or teaching, I would have no objections.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

  7. #187
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Seeing as women are underrepresented in those sectors, this is great promotion.

    If there was an all male event for sectors like nursing or teaching, I would have no objections.
    This is utter stupidity tell girls that they shouldn't have to compete with boys? so we can have less competent workers in the work force. Even if there was an all boys day for nursing and teaching why should we give the impression that they shouldn't have to compete with girls in those fields? This is the downfall of western society.

  8. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    This is utter stupidity tell girls that they shouldn't have to compete with boys? so we can have less competent workers in the work force. Even if there was an all boys day for nursing and teaching why should we give the impression that they shouldn't have to compete with girls in those fields? This is the downfall of western society.
    Do you mean this?


    Thanks to @SpankyMcFly for sharing this.

  9. #189
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Do you mean this?


    Thanks to @SpankyMcFly for sharing this.
    Having a hard time accepting the truth? I fully agree with girlrightswhat.

  10. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Having a hard time accepting the truth?
    No, the video describes exactly what you're describing, regardless of whether it's correct or incorrect.

Similar Threads

  1. A new INFJ *waves!*
    By moonlit_reveries in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Feminism
    By GZA in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
  3. The Ocean Waves: a NF introduction
    By music_educe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:00 PM
  4. *waving*
    By Sandy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:29 PM
  5. Hello :D *waves*
    By Indranizia in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts