First 715161718192767117 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    That's a pretty good term.
    It is. I think I'll steal it.

Because I'm a woman, and I take what I want.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, Hard, ESFJ, 93JC, Showbread and 2 others liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Women. They take what they wnt.
    Geez, guy. Gender egalitarianism is good for all of mankind. Why not let everyone contribute for the better, regardless of gender?

Besides, women are half of mankind. What's good for them is at least good for half of mankind.. right?
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Luke O liked this post

Permabanned

That's a pretty good term.
    Good, you now have your mission. Now be a good puppy citizen of the world and go start a gender egalitarian social movement incorporating the issues problematic for both gender while holding to tight critical thinking and carefully avoiding MRA rationalizations and radfem narratives. Come back when you're done changing the world. I am turning on my kettle now, I expect you to be done by the time my tea is ready.

Edit: I am back with tea. Is it done yet?

Geez, guy. Gender egalitarianism is good for all of mankind. Why not let everyone contribute for the better, regardless of gender?

Besides, women are half of mankind. What's good for them is at least good for half of mankind.. right?
    Be reasonable. I'm not saying that women should be denied the ability to contribute to humanity, far from it. However I do not see why they should have the "privilege" of marrying and moving onto a man's property. People say that gay marriage is fine, even though it's a man and a man or a woman and a woman so why do we need women in the picture at all just keep them to themsevles men lose their estates, fortunes, etc. through feminized divorce courts, if you don't believe me you're probably still 16 in your dad's basement. Well enjoy it now kids because not everyone is reasonable in the real world.
    Likes jixmixfix liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

This thread has not disappointed in delivering the stupidity promised by the OP. In fact, it's exceeded expectation.
    Likes Wind Up Rex liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Be reasonable. I'm not saying that women should be denied the ability to contribute to humanity, far from it. However I do not see why they should have the "privilege" of marrying and moving onto a man's property. People say that gay marriage is fine, even though it's a man and a man or a woman and a woman so why do we need women in the picture at all just keep them to themsevles men lose their estates, fortunes, etc. through feminized divorce courts, if you don't believe me you're probably still 16 in your dad's basement. Well enjoy it now kids because not everyone is reasonable in the real world.
    Because even is said woman had the exact same job as her husband she would be earning 30% less, simply because she is a woman. If she was a stay at home mom, she probably hasn't had a job in anywhere from 5-20 years. This can make it pretty difficult to find a job.

Also, who says the property in a marriage is "the man's"? Even if he is the primary breadwinner marriage is a partnership. When the marriage ends everything doesn't go back to the one with a paycheck. If it did even the clothes on the woman's back would be considered "the man's property" because he probably earned the check that paid for them. Like Coriolis said, you can't expect women to be traditional housewives, staying home with kids, building a family, etc, then become financially independent overnight. It just doesn't work that way.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I stopped reading when I saw "male-dominated patriarchal systems". Same old marxist bullshit over and and over.
    My word, a lot of conservatives are bitter and twisted, aren't they?

Tbh Marxism can go fuck itself, I used to hang around with Marxists (the Trotskyist type) and it really is a strange cult. You're far too judgemental.

Something about women is bothering you in your core.

Tell me about your mother.
    Likes chickpea, Hard liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I actually find @Magic Poriferan to be one of the most fair minded and judicious people on the forum, and it seems like most people here hold him in such light as well. It's only the people who hate his opinions that feel this way about him, which is rather sad really.
    I beg to differ, and unlike you I have proven my position, rather than just stating things.

I don't hate MP's opinions or yours. You just don't seem to hold them for rational reasons, as I have shown over the last day.

And for the record, you're taking a pot shot right now.
    I don't care about that anymore, because it has become clear to me that there are two standards of behaviour on the forum: one for people whose views are popular, and one for those whose views are not. You are more guilty of partisanship than you suspect.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I beg to differ, and unlike you I have proven my position, rather than just stating things.

I don't hate MP's opinions or yours. You just don't seem to hold them for rational reasons, as I have shown over the last day.
    No, you haven't. I have absolutely no desire to debate it with you though so I am not discussing that matter.

And yes, I do hold my opinions for rational reasons. Whether or not you see that is of zero concern to me, as you are one of the last people that I'd even begin to care what you think of me in these areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I don't care about that anymore, because it has become clear to me that there are two standards of behaviour on the forum: one for people whose views are popular, and one for those whose views are not. You are more guilty of partisanship than you suspect.
    Pretending to care.... aaaaaand it's gone.

Fun fact: view popularity of the forum has nothing to do with why I hold my opinions in the first place.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

No, you haven't. I have absolutely no desire to debate it with you though so I am not discussing that matter.
    That then begs the question of what you are still doing here.

This thread is about feminism. I will not let it become a medium for you to pontificate.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: