First 4393133141142143144145153 Last

Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1614

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Sleeping with the enemy can be fun.

One of the richest rewards a man can experience in life is turning a raging feminist into a fully functional housewife.
    Then Stepford is the place for you. Too bad it doesn't exist.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Hard, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

One of the richest rewards I've ever experienced in my life is being a raging feminist and a fully functional housewife at the same time.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes Qlip, Osprey, BadOctopus, N/A liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    One of the richest rewards I've ever experienced in my life is being a raging feminist and a fully functional housewife at the same time.
    A scientific curiosity...I should isolate and study you.

Being more immediately serious, I think I'm doomed to confusion on how it is ideologically consistent to work in a domestic setting and be a feminist. Very few of us faithfully follow a moral code in our daily lives, so I won't judge you from that angle. However, my argument has some grounding in feminism itself. One of the tenants of second wave feminism was that the nuclear family perpetrated "patriarchal attitudes", and hence was an impediment to feminism's future success. Be happy, but don't lecture me on the consistencies of your choice.

Feminists in your camp insist that the ideology just is about "choice" like a mantra. However, the examples here (yourself included) have advocated measures such as quotas in education and what is essentially childhood indoctrination (telling girls to play with masculine toys, withholding feminine role models, et cetera) that violates peoples' agency. I can tell that you aren't happy with a fair game. You want to rig it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

@Ivy

I don't actually hate feminists. Feminism has never really hurt me, it just reminds me of that irritating fly you can't swat. While I can recognise the many reasons a woman might want to call herself a feminist, they just seem rather illogical in a country like mine. Of course such unreasonable behaviour is what makes such women very interesting to me, for as you know I like messes, especially if they are female and on heat.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Fe

Ah feminism.... I have an interesting picture for this: I Am Not A Feminist by BJSparky on DeviantArt
    Founder and President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by edchidna1000 View Post
    Ah feminism.... I have an interesting picture for this: I Am Not A Feminist by BJSparky on DeviantArt
    Just sounds like yet another person with issues around feminism. If no issues then why the big media circus attempt surrounding it? He could simply say... 'I belong to no singular ideology' -that would suffice.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Just sounds like yet another person with issues around feminism. If no issues then why the big media circus attempt surrounding it? He could simply say... 'I belong to no singular ideology' -that would suffice.
    I think he does have an issue with feminism in terms of being expected by feminist acquaintances in a more socially liberal/libertarian environment to conform by identifying with the word. I don't think him having that specific issue undermines the validity of his point though, if that's what you are implying.
    Founder and President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by edchidna1000 View Post
    I think he does have an issue with feminism in terms of being expected by feminist acquaintances in a more socially liberal/libertarian environment to conform by identifying with the word. I don't think him having that specific issue undermines the validity of his point though, if that's what you are implying.
    Well I do not know the personal context so all I can see is....'rant, rant...bloody feminists...rant rant'. This may happen in places with rampant aggressive/extreme feminists like idk maybe goldsmith's? but in the main feminism is pretty sedentary and relaxed, mostly i notice that people equate it to equality in the sexes and leave it at that without wanting anyone to prove themselves in any way until possibly a situation arises when they act in the opposite of which they claim to be.
    Sexism is still rife... though I would hasten to add it is so both genders. And the subtlety is akin to that of propagated newspapers namely society for the most part is completely unaware of what lays beneath. It takes a long long time for these things to slowly diminish, though in some areas leaps and bounds have been made. All this pertains to western countries though.

We still have huge issues in some countries which a lot of people often omit from discussions around feminism... i.e Afganistan and instead focus on western countries.

@edchidna1000 actually reading through the comments and the replies the author has made has changed my mind a great deal, I now think he is probably a misogynist or at the very least incredibly sexist, the comments and replies are very telling as to a truer nature of the reasoning behind the piece he posted initially. I would be interested in learning more about his relationship with his parents.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    because internet drama = clickbait attention/revenue
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Sleeping with the enemy can be fun.

One of the richest rewards a man can experience in life is turning a raging feminist into a fully functional housewife.

You do not understand that the mental capabilities of people are far beyond what you enjoy giving credit for. Indeed the desires of an individual is as the word states, individual and so there are alterations. Every mind that exists as different to yours will never be in line with yours and with that, a woman who identifies with a particular ideology is mentally free to do so as she wills. That is the same with all others too. Your viewpoints are so obsolete that you yourself are placing yourself within an unneeded dissonance from external to internal. A lot of the good of life will be lost on you continuing the thought.
    Likes Osprey, riva, N/A, Hard liked this post