It's practically Lewis's Law, really.
    Lol, yeah, I do have a sense of humor.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Hi all I've lurked here for a while but I'm just making my first post now. So, um... hi. Anyway, I agree that feminism is ruining the courts re: divorces, taking money etc., but why don't we just take advantage of the systems we already have in place? If us men really want to get married we should marry each other and that way we don't have to worry about anyone taking OUR things away it will be MEN only and we can come to a comprimise about who gets what etc. I don't get why you need to waste your life with a succubus when you can get all the tax breaks you want from men only.
    So.. wait. The way to reconstruct the nuclear family is now for men to marry each other? Are you fucking serious? That's a wee bit worse for 'the family' than rallying for everyone to just divorce.

Jesus, man.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes violett liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    hahahaha no financially independent women choose to be single because they've unknowingly placed themselves out of the market and are not willing to take care of someone of lesser value than them. A financially independent man however especially a rich man has a choice from women all over the world who marry him.
    This ^^

Women tend to marry up, while men will marry down. More women are becoming the primary breadwinners in society, and as a consequence a large pool of single women is starting to form because there are fewer men who they are willing to accept as partners. You notice it in places with above-average income like Manhattan. This can't be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    This ^^

Women tend to marry up, while men will marry down. More women are becoming the primary breadwinners in society, and as a consequence a large pool of single women is starting to form because there are fewer men who they are willing to accept as partners. You notice it in places with above-average income like Manhattan. This can't be a good thing.
    It's definitely a good thing and means when those single women do choose to mate it will be with the best possible partner. Darwinism at its finest.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    It's definitely a good thing.
    Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Please explain.
    See above.

my floof is luxury Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Black men have it the worst no denying that.
    Really? I'd say that if there's a single group that has benefited more from the Obama-run nanny state than women, it's black men. Just think of it: million of hard earned tax dollars are siphoned from the wallets of real Americans to go towards clothing, feeding and sheltering over a third of black men in this country who are currently incarcerated. And as though that were not enough, many an ex-con ends up more or less totally dependent on welfare because they are either unable (due to having a conviction on their record) or more to the point unwilling to find stable, long term employment. And them those people want to complain about how the GINI coefficient (a measure of income inequality, as I'm sure you know) is presently greater now between white and black households than it was between whites and blacks South Africans living under apartheid.

No, jinx. There are too many people out there--minority, woman or whatever--living off your dime and spitting in your face. You're a self made man who earned everything he has solely upon your own merits with no one and nothing holding you back, and have never tried to resort to bullshit PC cop outs to excuse your personal shortcomings.

Fuck the haters in this thread, jinx. Because you know if the situation were reversed you'd probably be a woman in a heartbeat or a black man and get just as far as you have now, wouldn't you have?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

#phreephobik
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

It's definitely a good thing and means when those single women do choose to mate it will be with the best possible partner. Darwinism at its finest.
    OK, you obviously don't understand much about natural selection. This is wrong for two reasons.

1. A successful society needs people who can perform a range of functions. A population that only consists of wealthy, smart people will collapse because they won't want or even be able to do menial work. Blue collar jobs might not appeal to your or I, but they are just as important. If women won't marry men who do this work, they and their genes will die out.

2. A successful society needs to be able to sustain its numbers, so the new workforce is not overburdened by ageing. For this to happen, roughly the same number of men and women need to be reproducing, and they need to have at least 2.15 children on average (the replacement threshold).

Your ideal society isn't Darwinian. It is just a poor attempt to justify your own selfishness.

Why don't men just rise to the challenge of evolving into more enlightened understanding men?
    Exactly my point. If women want to bicker among themselves that's fine. Men can just marry other men and take advantage of all of the benefits of being married without there help.

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    So.. wait. The way to reconstruct the nuclear family is now for men to marry each other? Are you fucking serious? That's a wee bit worse for 'the family' than rallying for everyone to just divorce.

Jesus, man.
    Dude. They're clearly not helping the cause of "mankind".

Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast