User Tag List

Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1614

Thread: 3rd wave feminism

Tempbanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I think 2034 is a damned optimistic deadline. But we can all hope for the best. Never give up the dream!
    The more you spread the word and promote the feminist agenda the more things are going to quickly change. Men's voices are only heard through not acting and Society will eventually collapse without male disposability

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    The more you spread the word and promote the feminist agenda the more things are going to quickly change. Society will collapse without male disposability
    Men are being slowly replaced by machines you know.

Take farming for example. You know that in developed nations, hardly anyone does super hard work when it comes to farming right? Do you know that a lot of tractors are self-driving, with GPS and a pattern that is figured out with a computer program within inches of accuracy, to reduce seed waste and soil compaction from human error?

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    641 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Society will eventually collapse without male disposability

Why are men disposable? Gynocentrism and THIS is the root, feminism is just overt gynocentrism. The antithesis to feminism therefore is not anti-feminism, but anti-gynocentrism, which is omnipresent in all societies/cultures.

This is why I'm very PRO females entering the military. This will demolish one of the pillars of gynocentrism, which in broad terms deems women to be more valuable than men, therefore we dare not risk their lives. That's equality. I have reservations as to female upper body strength and their physical ability to get the job done, i.e. carry a wounded camrade off the battlefield (firefighters and other emergency response people deal with this issue, currently). Just look at the Marines program to get women to pass male standards for entry and the abysmal failure of that program. That said, women can pull a trigger or push a button just as well as any man can Guns are the great equalizer, but I digress *resists urge to wander off into a pro 2nd amendment rant*.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post

Why are men disposable? Gynocentrism and THIS is the root, feminism is just overt gynocentrism. The antithesis to feminism therefore is not anti-feminism, but anti-gynocentrism, which is omnipresent in all societies/cultures.

This is why I'm very PRO females entering the military. This will demolish one of the pillars of gynocentrism, which in broad terms deems women to be more valuable than men, therefore we dare not risk their lives. That's equality. I have reservations as to female upper body strength and their physical ability to get the job done, i.e. carry a wounded camrade off the battlefield (firefighters and other emergency response people deal with this issue, currently). Just look at the Marines program to get women to pass male standards for entry and the abysmal failure of that program. That said, women can pull a trigger or push a button just as well as any man can Guns are the great equalizer, but I digress *resists urge to wander off into a pro 2nd amendment rant*.
    Not all men can pass those standards either (which is why they're tested and trained before being sent out in the first place)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    641 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Not all men can pass those standards either (which is why they're tested and trained before being sent out in the first place)
    Correct. Currently women have lowered standards across the board for physical fitness in all branches of the U.S. military. The USMC tried a program (year or 2 ago) where they selected 100 female volunteers who then entered a special program to increase upper body strength via diet and physical conditioning. After many weeks most (about 50/50, if I recall correctly) still couldn't pass to male standards.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ

Correct. Currently women have lowered standards across the board for physical fitness in all branches of the U.S. military. The USMC tried a program (year or 2 ago) where they selected 100 female volunteers who then entered a special program to increase upper body strength via diet and physical conditioning. After many weeks most (about 50/50, if I recall correctly) still couldn't pass to male standards.
    Why worry about who doesn't pass when people who do pass are what they're after?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    641 so/sx

Why worry about who doesn't pass when people who do pass are what they're after?
    Again, I'm all FOR women in front line combat roles as long as they can pass to male standards. Equality and whatnot.
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

Permabanned Array

Ryan looked at 5 hypotheses as to why this is, which all reduce to conditioning. This may seem easy enough but the 'issue' is much deeper than what I posted, imo.
    Wouldn't that make the problem the MRA will face greater? From the research - "in support of this interpretation, people who reported being raised primarily by their mothers also showed a strong pro-female bias".... Now, if less people are getting married, and people are still having kids, doesn't that mean more of those kids will be raised by single mothers? Doesn't that mean we are growing more female biased?

In the context of predicting whether the MRA can gain enough traction to ever be a counter balance to the feminist movement, this seems to point towards a no.

Tempbanned Array

Men are being slowly replaced by machines you know.

Take farming for example. You know that in developed nations, hardly anyone does super hard work when it comes to farming right? Do you know that a lot of tractors are self-driving, with GPS and a pattern that is figured out with a computer program within inches of accuracy, to reduce seed waste and soil compaction from human error?
    Yep technology is moving forward ever more reason to abandon traditionalism and male disposiblity.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Again, I'm all FOR women in front line combat roles as long as they can pass to male standards. Equality and whatnot.
    Well I never said otherwise, and the question wasn't meant to imply anything about you specifically.

It's just that I've seen this used various ways (by other people) and I have to wonder what their reasoning is for pointing out that half of women fail at something (just as an example). If the other half are passing, that's good, right? That's not even an insubstantial number.

I just find it odd that in some minds (not yours) failures seem to reflect upon the successful, as if the half that passed equal tests are still somehow inferior because the other half failed. They passed, didn't they? Shouldn't they individually be counted as peers, rather than still somehow tainted by the inferiority of an entirely different subset?