User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plane Crash Kills 150 People in French Alps; Europe in Shock

937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I'd be interested in knowing the co-pilot's religious affiliation (just a hunch, but he's probably a jihadist wackadoo) and I'm questioning how some people could have concluded that this isn't terrorism when it's textbook terrorism; heck, there were people screaming in terror, lol.
    Your hunch appears to be incorrect. Germanwings crash: Co-pilot Lubitz 'hid illness' - BBC News

Additionally, I'm pretty sure that if you could see the plane you were flying in was about to slam into a mountain, you'd scream in terror too. Is screaming evidence of terrorism? No.

Think about it; you're probably wrong about lots of other stuff too that you have hunches about. I'm wondering now if you'll tell me this is probably just a cover-up of the truth.

Very sad news.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I'd be interested in knowing the co-pilot's religious affiliation (just a hunch, but he's probably a jihadist wackadoo) and I'm questioning how some people could have concluded that this isn't terrorism when it's textbook terrorism; heck, there were people screaming in terror, lol.

I'm guessing that other plane that went missing in the ocean was a similar act as well.

"Lehmann (a notable German Cardinal) concerned:"

1: "So, Andreas L. wasn't a Muslim."
    2: "Oh God! Hopefully, he was a Protestant."

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby
    Your hunch appears to be incorrect.
    I still don't know the guy's religion; has any news agency reported it? Having a "hidden illness" doesn't preclude him from being a jihadist.

Is screaming evidence of terrorism? No.
    It would depend on the context. Screaming when your plane is about to hit a mountain because some nut wants to kill you is evidence of terrorism.
    "Stop eating cupcakes! Stop Eating Cupcakes!! STOP EATING CUPCAKES!!"

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Injustice Needs To stoP Array RandomINTP's Avatar
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If you're an INTP, you have decent use of Ne. Use it.
    In fact, I do have decent use of Ne... *imagining*... Yeah, pretty awful, but I'm happy I was never in that situation. Also, what benefit do the plane crash victims have for one of 7.5 billion having compassion for them when they're already dead and don't actually notice any of it?

Basing your life on a TV character? Who most people enjoyed as a TV character but would find an obnoxious asshat if they had to get along with him IRL and would stop talking to him? Bad idea to use a fiction as the basis of your rationale.
    Indeed, but this is not the base, but rather the icing on the cake. I expect other people to read this, too, and if they don't understand what I'm talking about, House is a great example to demonstrate my point. And talking about facts, when did I ever mention that I was talking about my life here? Obviously, you didn't understand my point. House is always honest. Yes, he's an asshole, but he's usually the reason why the patients survive. Imagine the whole story of House without him. They'd be barely able to save the patients with the really bad sicknesses.

Actually, I've had more rational conversations with ENTJs. They're blunt but usually have a better grasp of actual facts.
    *sniff*... Do I smell an S? Or is it just that you took their theories as facts because you agree with them...? I could speculate all day, but I'll leave it with that. Also, "rational" means reasonable, logic, despite if it's proven or not. Also, feeling sad for the dead people is useless and therefore irrational, but moral. But then again, moral is only useful for gaining trust to manipulate people. Humans are driven by moral and therefore listen to it. If they didn't there wouldn't be any religions. Religion used moral to manipulate people into revolting against authority, starting wars, etc. history is repeating itself, Do you understand?

I was referring to the laws created by people who don't know you, to protect your life and your goods, which was directly related to your original point. You sound like you've gone somewhere else with this.
    If they know me is irrelevant. In fact, I'm irrelevant to a statement directed to the majority of humanity. Kill or be killed is the oldest concept in existence because it's in our instincts. not even logic or intelligence can change that. In human society, the kill or be killed concept is replaced by manipulate or be manipulated, even if it's positive manipulation. I personally don't like this concept because I believe in relativity where everyone is more or less equal, but not even I can escape this instinct. I want to be the manipulator instead of the manipulated and I'll tell you more if you ask why, if you don't already know.

And yes, I automatially get off topic, because new ideas pop into my head as I write, and spontaneously write it down as I go. Isn't it a typical INTP trait?

I'm glad smart people didn't build the atom bomb, the gatlin gun, germ warfare, oppressive economic systems, poor social policy, etc.
    You do have a point. Apparently, a lot of geniuses are arrogant sociopaths. In that context, moral is important, but the government shouldn't be based off of it.

Want to come back to earth? We were talking about a plane crash. Some pilot apparently ditched the plane, people died, you said they deserved it, I said, "Well, that seems kind of odd that you can't even feel anything just as a fellow human being." I have no idea why you're ranting about religion now.
    But why did the pilot do that? Haven't you thought about that? You are talking about rationality, but accepting facts without questioning anything is irrational. You sound like an S.

Haha, nice. I'm not going to call Saul though, I'm going to be Saul one day, and help some drug-dealing chemistry teacher not go to jail. It's the drug addicts' fault for buying them anyway. They shouldn't have taken them in the first place.

I don't know who any of them were, except for two of the Americans. I'd avoid speculating on people's backgrounds just because of where they got on a plane at. That doesn't seem rational to me.
    I take whatever clues I get and try to conclude a logical answer. Detectives do it all of the time.

Oh, poking fun at my avatar. Nice. Or whatever you're doing. Hard to tell. *yawn*
    Oh, come on. Just messin' with ya. Not like I have one at the moment anyway...