5w6 sp/sx

https://youtu.be/P7fXUXcSu1c?t=34m

not the first time this happened

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I'm not a sociopath just because I point out that I can't feel sad about people I don't know. I don't know them, for crying out loud! The people in the place were probably mentally stupid and rich dicks (assholes) that went on vacation cause they had money to burn. They most likely deserved their death. I'll give my thanks to the Order of the Illuminati.
    BTW, I scored 48% on the sociopath test, 52% on the psychopath test, and omFg Einstein is definitely a horny sociopath.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

It's this old and ongoing battle of Logic vs Sympathy. I will stick to Logic, because it makes sense. I didn#t know these people existed in the first place. As an extroverted introvert, I count the people I don't know to the "rest of humanity", the part I don't give a fuck about. The part of humanity I call assholes, the part of humanity I call stupid, and the part I call sociopaths. That's right. I'm not the sociopath, everyone else is. They don't give a fuck about me when I die...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    The people in the place were probably mentally stupid and rich dicks (assholes) that went on vacation cause they had money to burn. They most likely deserved their death.
    Get a grip on yourself, if that's possible.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It's this old and ongoing battle of Logic vs Sympathy. I will stick to Logic, because it makes sense. I didn#t know these people existed in the first place. As an extroverted introvert, I count the people I don't know to the "rest of humanity", the part I don't give a fuck about. The part of humanity I call assholes, the part of humanity I call stupid, and the part I call sociopaths. That's right. I'm not the sociopath, everyone else is. They don't give a fuck about me when I die...
    Well, as a comparison: From a logical standpoint, "laws" are made to protect you by people who don't know you and personally don't give a shit about you. But you seem fine with accepting the protection of laws so as to retain your health and property.

... There are different levels of spheres of connection, each with levels of depth to them. This is the broad level called "humanity." If you're in an accident and died through no fault of you own, people might actually feel bad for "you" in general as a fellow human who they can identify with on that level. You probably had a family and personal aspirations and a job and whatever else, and now you're dead, all that cut short.

What I'm hearing is that you're incapable of empathy or identification with other human beings, even to the extreme degree of saying, "They probably had it coming." Sounds like angst to me, not logic, honestly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

he sounds like xisnotx
    Likes phobik liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    he sounds like xisnotx
    He does.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

What you're defining as Empathy is actually Sympathy.
    Empathy is knowing what they went through and showing compassion because you know how they feel. I personally never experienced that so I can't be empathic.
    Sympathy? How 'bout no? Sympathy is for people that can't handle the truth (wow I sound like an ENTJ). Sympathy is a huge lie. The Truth sets you free, ladies and gentlemen, and Sympathy only keeps you away from it. Best example: Dr House. I don't mean everyone should be antisocial but you get my point.
    Oh, and from a logical standpoint: The laws are partially illogical and partially to manipulate people. Laws are made to last forever. Laws are for keeping the world conservative. Even Albert said the human stupidity is infinite, because it's true. The world needs to change. The intelligent minds should rule over the incompetent ones to turn this world upside down back to a paradise. Imagine a world without conflict, wars, bullying, racism, and even religious debates. Religion is fault for this plane-crash happening. according to the reports, the pilot converted to islam and became a terrorist.
    Imagine all of those innocent people had never died. They died because religion exists. It's the clash of naive idealists that lead up to shit like this.
    I personally blame religion. Also, back to the law part. I do believe there is a good part in the law. In fact, I want to become an attorney.

BTW, if you think any of this contradicts my comments, it does. I often change my mind about theories if I get more information. Also, it's only optimistic not to feel sadness for the dead people. It's not like I hated them, but I have no opinion over people I don't know, so them being stupid, antisocial and rich is just a speculation, which only the Rich part is very likely, since they came from Barcelona.

BTW Part 2, Just cause the cat is wearing glasses doesn't mean it's intelligent. All cats are intelligent, and CUTE AS F##K. Kawaii.
    Last edited by RandomINTP; 03-27-2015 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Optional

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

What you're defining as Empathy is actually Sympathy.
    Empathy is knowing what they went through and showing compassion because you know how they feel. I personally never experienced that so I can't be empathic.
    If you're an INTP, you have decent use of Ne. Use it.

Sympathy? How 'bout no? Sympathy is for people that can't handle the truth (wow I sound like an ENTJ). Sympathy is a huge lie. The Truth sets you free, ladies and gentlemen, and Sympathy only keeps you away from it. Best example: Dr House. I don't mean everyone should be antisocial but you get my point.
    Basing your life on a TV character? Who most people enjoyed as a TV character but would find an obnoxious asshat if they had to get along with him IRL and would stop talking to him? Bad idea to use a fiction as the basis of your rationale.

Actually, I've had more rational conversations with ENTJs. They're blunt but usually have a better grasp of actual facts.

Oh, and from a logical standpoint: The laws are partially illogical and partially to manipulate people. Laws are made to last forever. Laws are for keeping the world conservative.
    I was referring to the laws created by people who don't know you, to protect your life and your goods, which was directly related to your original point. You sound like you've gone somewhere else with this.

Even Albert said the human stupidity is infinite, because it's true. The world needs to change. The intelligent minds should rule over the incompetent ones to turn this world upside down back to a paradise. Imagine a world without conflict, wars, bullying, racism, and even religious debates. Religion is fault for this plane-crash happening. according to the reports, the pilot converted to islam and became a terrorist.
    I'm glad smart people didn't build the atom bomb, the gatlin gun, germ warfare, oppressive economic systems, poor social policy, etc.

Imagine all of those innocent people had never died. They died because religion exists. It's the clash of naive idealists that lead up to shit like this.
    Want to come back to earth? We were talking about a plane crash. Some pilot apparently ditched the plane, people died, you said they deserved it, I said, "Well, that seems kind of odd that you can't even feel anything just as a fellow human being." I have no idea why you're ranting about religion now.

I personally blame religion. Also, back to the law part. I do believe there is a good part in the law. In fact, I want to become an attorney.

BTW, if you think any of this contradicts my comments, it does. I often change my mind about theories if I get more information. Also, it's only optimistic not to feel sadness for the dead people. It's not like I hated them, but I have no opinion over people I don't know, so them being stupid, antisocial and rich is just a speculation, which only the Rich part is very likely, since they came from Barcelona.
    I don't know who any of them were, except for two of the Americans. I'd avoid speculating on people's backgrounds just because of where they got on a plane at. That doesn't seem rational to me.

BTW Part 2, Just cause the cat is wearing glasses doesn't mean it's intelligent. All cats are intelligent, and CUTE AS F##K. Kawaii.
    Oh, poking fun at my avatar. Nice. Or whatever you're doing. Hard to tell. *yawn*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft