User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 41

  1. #31
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post


    #GayAgenda : 56.
    But you haven't even destroyed straight marriage yet!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Hard, tinker683 liked this post

  2. #32
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,662

    Default

    I'm of the opinion that if you're going to put yourself out in the public and make thoroughly overreaching statements and really stupid arguments, I have the right to call that person out as a moron.

    To that end: This woman is a moron, and her argument sucks.

    Straight people are doing SUCH a bang up job with kids these days, it's amazing to me that people out there still have this idea in their head that the reason marriages fail or that kids grow up one way or another has anything to do to with one ir both parents gender or sexuality. It doesn't, not at all.

    It DOES however have a shit load to do with the parents values and their integrity, and those concepts are entirely independent of ones gender or sexuality.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

  3. #33

    Default

    Was anyone of the impression that gay parents weren't just as capable of screwing up their kids as straight parents? --Or begetting extremely ungrateful ones for that matter?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

  4. #34
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Was anyone of the impression that gay parents weren't just as capable of screwing up their kids as straight parents? --Or begetting extremely ungrateful ones for that matter?
    You think kids who reject the heterosexuality of their parents are screwed up and ungrateful?

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You think kids who reject the heterosexuality of their parents are screwed up and ungrateful?
    Stop trolling under the guise of "unintentionally" selective reading.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  6. #36
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Stop trolling under the guise of "unintentionally" selective reading.
    I wasnt trolling I was point out the logical extention of your argument, its something which is really bothering me these days people saying all sorts of things they think can only possible mean "good" things but which if you think about it are really bad and probably not what they meant at all.

    Although, sure, go with trolling. Stay Asleep.

  7. #37
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You think kids who reject the heterosexuality of their parents are screwed up and ungrateful?
    If by reject you mean doing the same thing the woman in this OP is doing, then yeah, kind of.

    I've never encountered it before, but if a homosexual were publicly denigrating or attempting to limit heterosexuality in some way, I'd say that's wrong.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

  8. #38
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    If by reject you mean doing the same thing the woman in this OP is doing, then yeah, kind of.

    I've never encountered it before, but if a homosexual were publicly denigrating or attempting to limit heterosexuality in some way, I'd say that's wrong.
    You've not?

    You and I have pretty different views of what is taking place in the whole redefinition of marriage then, in fact I'd say the difference is so great its not worth debating or discussing. It'd be like someone speaking greek and someone speaking german without a translator.

  9. #39
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You've not?
    I've not, at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You and I have pretty different views of what is taking place in the whole redefinition of marriage then
    That much is exceedingly obvious.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  10. #40
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You've not?
    Neither have you. Or we would have seen the evidence by now, considering that you have been asked to produce it countless times.
    Likes Magic Poriferan liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. To whose who are aginast against gay marriage
    By great_bay in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 04:54 AM
  2. [INFJ] Is it common for INFJ's to come out of abusive/neglectful homes?
    By ReadingRainbows in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 09:27 PM
  3. ISFJ reporting for duty! (To come out of hiding and learn a thing or two)
    By NYmac86 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:11 AM
  4. [MBTItm] I'm coming out of the closet
    By alicia91 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 04:37 AM
  5. So I'm coming out of the closet... :/
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO