First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
    The funny thing is, the way you describe these activists is pretty much spot-on how the liberals I know see conservatives, and vice versa.
    This this this.

The further you go to either extreme they more alike they become. Effectively two sides of the same coin.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Oh, hey, I was just taking the piss out on them the other day. SJWs bullied DC comics out of publishing a gorgeous variant cover for BATGIRL #41 that pays homage to DC's most legendary Joker story because of a ridiculous inference nobody else on the planet would've made especially if they'd read the comic to which it paid homage.

I can ignore SJWs for the most part (except my sister), but the fact that they're actually affecting shit I like pisses me off. They need to CHILL. It's not that serious. I used to tease them for trying to change the world 140 characters at a time, but they actually might be. I can't even make jokes about my kind anymore without getting chastised.

The irony is they think they're being progressive, but their actions are actually leading to regression.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by star tripper View Post
    I can't even make jokes about my kind anymore without getting chastised.
    Then tell them to shove off and fall in a ditch. The only people they are going to manage to crowd against you (since public shaming is a tactic they rely on heavily) are going to be their own kind. Most people are going to regard them as rediculous so you can just push right on back. If they push on you, others will likely begin to back you up.

It's pretty easy to shoot down their arguments to emotional pleading. Even if they don't listen, just keep repeating yourself.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Then tell them to shove off and fall in a ditch. The only people they are going to manage to crowd against you (since public shaming is a tactic they rely on heavily) are going to be their own kind. Most people are going to regard them as rediculous so you can just push right on back. If they push on you, others will likely begin to back you up.

It's pretty easy to shoot down their arguments to emotional pleading. Even if they don't listen, just keep repeating yourself.
    I used to argue with them, but they're beyond reason, so I just chuckle and walk off continuing my jokes louder to piss them off. But "butthurt" is a major mood killer, man. And their sheep mentality gets on my nerves. I have erased the word "problematic" from my personal dictionary.

Huh. I'm not sure what this refers to as a group of people, but I would not mind referring to myself as a social justice warrior, based off of the words that make up that phrase.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by star tripper View Post
    I used to argue with them, but they're beyond reason, so I just chuckle and walk off continuing my jokes louder to piss them off. But "butthurt" is a major mood killer, man. And their sheep mentality gets on my nerves. I have erased the word "problematic" from my personal dictionary.
    No no, don't argue. Make declarative statements and just end it. Debating them is futile. Not allowing them to do so will just enrage them more and get their heads spinning (and hopefully thinking) about it. When someone writes something off and stays firm, a lot of people will attempt to figure out "why".

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

SJWs did not arrive at their views through reason, therefore reason cannot be used to dissuade them. It is, however, my view that most SJWs don't actually have their heart in such dogma. I think they are just trying to "fit in" and succumb to peer pressure in a far-left environment. I know this because their actions do not marry up with their words.

A typical SJW will cry her heart out on the internet about racism, discrimination and whatever other nonsense her gender studies lecturer pontificated about earlier in the day. Then she will log off, go shopping and spend some of daddy's money on nice shiny things. Experiencing the wider world will teach SJWs truths about people that no words can. I must admit that I find these people very hypocritical, and saccharine to the point where I want to throw something at them

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

What do I think about the SJW memes rather than the SJW movement? Well, the comic was pretty funny. I laughed.

So I like that particular instance of the meme, at least. I'm sure that some are funny and some aren't.

I'd hope that most people who find some meme unfunny find it unfunny not out of offense, but because it was just an unfunny joke. People err on the side of taking things too seriously.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    No no, don't argue.
    Telling an ENTP not to argue is like telling a fish not to swim.
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Staying on the topic of fish:

You know, one of the greatest things about shooting fish in a barrel is that even those with terrible aims and bad style are more likely than not to achieve their goals.

(That being said, I've dealt with SJWs elsewhere and avoid them as much as possible.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft