User Tag List

First 123 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't know if Putin has Asperger's syndrome, but what the Russian government is asking is INSANE. Stop the "Jewish Genocide" (wtf ?) ? Reinstitute Yanukovych in Kiev and depose the current elected president of Ukraine [Poroshenko] ? Give at least the third of the surface of Ukraine to Novorossiya separatists ?

They must be joking, right ?

The list of their demands goes beyond normal comprehension, and yes Angela Merkel is right to be "very pessimistic". It seems that Russia wants a war. Or perhaps Putin thinks the West will never dare to react.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm scared at the prospect of NATO going to war with Russia, I'm concerned that Putin hasnt the capacity to draw back or compromise for whatever reason.
    We could be in the unenviable position of fighting on two fronts: Russia and Islam.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I want a Merkel for my country <3

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I want a Merkel for my country <3

Well... While she certainly has the reputation of being a strong leader, a very serious lady, it seems she can't resist the natural charm of our (bachelor) president, François Hollande...

Ah, la France ! The two seems to get along together pretty well...

"A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI
    Likes Rasofy liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Haha, awesome.

I sense a pretty high level of integrity in her. One of the few politicians I would trust in. I'm sensitive with this stuff.

I hear that the russian economy isn't doing well.

I wonder how strong putin feels now.

It's sad and it's the opposite of what the world requires if balance in political power is what it requires but right now for the shit russia is doing to ukraine this is a good punishment.

Hopefully russia would change its mind.

Also, it seems like usa still wants more blood splilt from their old enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    We could be in the unenviable position of fighting on two fronts: Russia and Islam.
    Who is we?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    I hear that the russian economy isn't doing well.

I wonder how strong putin feels now.

It's sad and it's the opposite of what the world requires if balance in political power is what it requires but right now for the shit russia is doing to ukraine this is a good punishment.

Hopefully russia would change its mind.

Also, it seems like usa still wants more blood splilt from their old enemy.
    I doubt that last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Who is we?
    We, for instance, is Australia. Our military is fighting the Islamic State abroad. And our Intelligence Service and our Police are fighting the Islamic State at home.

And should the USA fight Russia by giving one billion dollars of arms to Ukraine, Australia would support the USA.

This looks suspiciously like fighting on two fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Haha, awesome.

I sense a pretty high level of integrity in her. One of the few politicians I would trust in. I'm sensitive with this stuff.
    Interesting, considering that Merkel holds few positions with any firmness. You might say she is very democratic, in that she changes her positions according to what seems most useful to her, her party (and, of course, to the country) at a given time. She seldom makes statements of significance, preferring instead to repeat commonplaces or offer innocuous assessments. She holds no controversial opinions and usually listens to the consensus before she claims her own point of view. I think her image abroad is much more refined than it is at home, where she is seen more like a quite custodian than a great stateswoman.

That said, I too like her; she is unassuming, serious, intelligent and, I think, actually does have integrity; it just plays a minor role in her political life.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Interesting, considering that Merkel holds few positions with any firmness. You might say she is very democratic, in that she changes her positions according to what seems most useful to her, her party (and, of course, to the country) at a given time. She seldom makes statements of significance, preferring instead to repeat commonplaces or offer innocuous assessments. She holds no controversial opinions and usually listens to the consensus before she claims her own point of view. I think her image abroad is much more refined than it is at home, where she is seen more like a quite custodian than a great stateswoman.
    Interesting.

She seems to genuinely have her people's best interests as a priority - which is huge. I look at her and I see a person that doesn't seem to be motivated by power, lust, fame, fear, ego, or, a stupid and/or extremist ideology. She might avoid being controversial, but when the situation really calls for it (e.g. Ukraine crysis), she raises up to the challenge. I have never seem Merkel giving in to demagogy, at least from an external perspective.

Btw our president looks like a Disney witch in comparison:

yikes. she's the opposite of Merkel in pretty much every (good) regard.