User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

I went to high school in Alabama. What is this "sexual education" you are speaking of and does it like college football?
    Likes Hard, SearchingforPeace, windoverlake liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post

I went to high school in Alabama. What is this "sexual education" you are speaking of and does it like college football?
    I presume that if you stop having sexual education, people stop having sex, so there's nothing to worry about.
    Likes asynartetic, windoverlake liked this post

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

They need to breed if they want new football players and cheerleaders to continue the tradition.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post

Same.

I think I had it, but I'm sure it was like.. "Don't call it 'sex.' It's 'conception.' You do that on your wedding night so that you can start a family 10 months later. Do 'conception' every year or so. And give all of your kids names that start with the same letter, for some reason."
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I presume that if you stop having sexual education, people stop having sex, so there's nothing to worry about.
    Actually, without sex education, people have uneducated sex.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes windoverlake liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Actually, without sex education, people have uneducated sex.
    Or they do something that (let's face it) is sexual in nature, but they still claim to be virgins, because it's not vaginal intercourse. You can still get STDs that way, though.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

what's so depraved about the human body and how it works? I just don't understand that type of thinking... like teaching basic anatomy but conveniently leaving out one body system because "it's dirty" (which is what happened in my school). Why does sex and reproduction have to be so taboo? It's just as much a part of life as eating if you think about it. For a good portion of human history everyone in the family slept in the same room or even bed and younger siblings totally existed... I'm pretty sure there were fewer hangups then (not to mention at some points a pregnant bride was a GOOD thing)

at my school there was no sex ed until junior year of high school... and we had to have signed permission slips to participate. sex ed mostly consisted of learning all of the diseases that we WOULD get from pre-marital sex and that gay people are always going to try and seduce us to take it up the ass. We learned nothing about safe sex, consent or dangers aside from diseases.

Funny thing is we always had a few pregnant chicks in the class and our teen pregnancy rate was, at least at the time, one of the highest in the country. We calculated that out of all of the girls in my sister's class, 1/4 of them were either pregnant or already had a child by graduation... and that's not counting the ones who dropped out

I'm kind of thinking that sticking our heads in the sand doesn't work too well...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

Or they do something that (let's face it) is sexual in nature, but they still claim to be virgins, because it's not vaginal intercourse. You can still get STDs that way, though.
    Their purity rings protect them from STDs.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Did you know that "eggs and sperm don't really start working right until you're 'bout 18 anyway"? He had a child by graduation.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    They need to breed if they want new football players and cheerleaders to continue the tradition.
    Roll Tide, y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Same.

I think I had it, but I'm sure it was like.. "Don't call it 'sex.' It's 'conception.' You do that on your wedding night so that you can start a family 10 months later. Do 'conception' every year or so. And give all of your kids names that start with the same letter, for some reason."
    But you had an actual (even if coded) discussion that vaguely addressed sexual things? Because the only thing I remember is an ambiguously titled "Health" semester where they gave me a text book and had me write some questions to turn in every week. I made 99 on that final because the teacher gave us the test with the answers the day before. There were 50 questions.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by headlessredhead View Post
    In light of recent events in the lgbtq+ community (look up Leelah Alcorn) there's been a lot of talk about what we should be teaching in sex education classes. (Mostly in America) A lot of people are calling for more lgbtq+ issues to be talked about in health/sex ed, including sexual safety, gender and gender identity, basically stuff beyond heteronormative stuff that is usually talked about.
    However, to do that we kind of have to talk about sex, rather than spewing this old abstinence stupid.
    So my question is: Should we expand sex ed to teach all genders/sexualities? If so, how? If not, then why?
    Opinions anyone?
    yeah, i don't know how much of the sexual education one receives comes from Sex Ed. but i'm always all for expanding things to reflect a more realistic profile of what actually IS rather than portraying an image that someone decided is how things SHOULD be.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.