User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I never said or even thought that you [Kullervo] don't have a right to speak your mind, organize rallies, and form parties. I was simply pointing out your MO to someone who clearly doesn't know.
    The expression MO is often used in police work when discussing a crime and addressing the methods employed by the perpetrators.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I support nationalism because the drawbacks of racial diversity substantially outweigh any benefits. Most people do so for the same reason. You don't have to be a hateful person to realise that mass immigration degrades some of the things that make Western countries unique and safe.
    Mass migration of any sort places enormous stress on a society, whichever the direction of movement, and whoever the group involved. Often this happens in response to some serious humanitarian crisis like war or natural disaster. Many of these people would be happy to go home, if only they could. Gradual, voluntary migration over years and decades is another matter entirely, fueled by personal goals as well as economic forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Please explain to me, and other concerned people, how we benefit from millions of Muslims living in our countries.
    How about your explaining how we are harmed by millions of Muslims living in our countries? Don't even think of citing highly publicised instances of violence like the recent killings in France or even the World Trade Center attack on Sept 11. These are not the work of "millions of Muslims", but rather the work of an organized few, different from our home-grown organized criminals like Al Capone and his gang mainly in ideology and available weapons. How about the millions of Chinese, or Irish, or Mexicans, or Indians living in the US? Do you think they have been bad for us? The one who objects has the burden of proof here.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes velveteen, countrygirl liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    The expression MO is often used in police work when discussing a crime and addressing the methods employed by the perpetrators.
    ...and?
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Mass migration of any sort places enormous stress on a society, whichever the direction of movement, and whoever the group involved. Often this happens in response to some serious humanitarian crisis like war or natural disaster. Many of these people would be happy to go home, if only they could. Gradual, voluntary migration over years and decades is another matter entirely, fueled by personal goals as well as economic forces.

How about your explaining how we are harmed by millions of Muslims living in our countries? Don't even think of citing highly publicised instances of violence like the recent killings in France or even the World Trade Center attack on Sept 11. These are not the work of "millions of Muslims", but rather the work of an organized few, different from our home-grown organized criminals like Al Capone and his gang mainly in ideology and available weapons. How about the millions of Chinese, or Irish, or Mexicans, or Indians living in the US? Do you think they have been bad for us? The one who objects has the burden of proof here.
    The chinese and indians the mexicans th irish try to integrate to societies and most of them love the countries they emigrate to, fear and respect the laws of the land and human rights and try to maintain the culture of the land, all because they know those of which in this new land are better for human living standards than the countries they have moved from.

The muslims when in th minorities would do the same but when their population hits the 5%-10% mark they want to change the laws of the land, implement sharia, kill anyone who opposes them, tell the women what to wear, force convert people (and their spouses), suck on every rights they can take and then destroy the rights of others because according to sharia others aren't equal to them.

Do you think it's a coincidence that evey country that muslims have a large population of new emigrants (5-10%) there are a lot of issues?

And don't even think about muslim majority countries. We can all see how smoothly they are run. Lolz.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    The chinese and indians the mexicans th irish try to integrate to societies and most of them love the countries they emigrate to, fear the laws of the land and try to maintain the culture of the land, all because they know those of which is this new land are better for human living standards than the countries they have moved from.

The muslims when in th minorities would do the same but when their population hits the 5%-10% mark they want to change the laws of the land, implement sharia, kill anyone who opposes them, tell the women what to wear, force convert people (and their spouses), suck on every rights they can take and then destroy the rights of others because according to sharia others aren't equal to them.

Do you think it's a coincidence that evey country that muslims have a large population of new emigrants (5-10%) there is a lot of issues?

And don't even think about muslim majority countries. Wr can all see how smoothly they are run. Lolz.
    It's for reasons like this that I am very on the fence with immigration from various cultural background. From what I can tell, it does appear that where there is a higher proportion muslim imigrants to a country, tensions mount. I have a difficult time seeing what the root of it is though, and that's what makes me fence sit.

What I suspect it is, is cultural islam causing the strife. However, it's also possible that the majority is loud, protesting for the sake of protesting, and making issues seem far larger than they are. I am not in an area that has a high concentration of muslims so I really can't say, and in my experience I find it almost impossible to trust the stories and experiences of others in this regard. It's too varied and bias's color it. I admit I am quite bias against islam. I don't like religion period, but because as it stands the culture that goes with islam in countries where nearly everyone subscribes to it is so against what I stand for and want for everyone, I respond very poorly to it whenever I hear someone is muslim or agrees with the (IMO) backwards values assosicated with it. 99% of the time I just keep it to myself.

I don't want to be a bigot or racist when it comes to these issues, because I know at my core I am already bias against it and I need to watch it. I like to think it is for very well founded reasons but enough of the populous disagrees that I question it despite my gut reaction to it.

Really what it comes down to: I just don't know. What I do know, is that when you mix too many cultures, feathers get ruffled. Even if the majority of people are fine with it, there will always be a minority that is not, and that's all it takes to cause issues. I generally think it's better for mixing of cultural values to be kept to a minimum, but I do think it is possible for some (but not all) cultures to parallel each other. The biggest road block to this is education from an early age. It's quite hard to root out bias's.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    It's for reasons like this that I am very on the fence with immigration from various cultural background. From what I can tell, it does appear that where there is a higher proportion muslim imigrants to a country, tensions mount. I have a difficult time seeing what the root of it is though, and that's what makes me fence sit.

What I suspect it is, is cultural islam causing the strife. However, it's also possible that the majority is loud, protesting for the sake of protesting, and making issues seem far larger than they are. I am not in an area that has a high concentration of muslims so I really can't say, and in my experience I find it almost impossible to trust the stories and experiences of others in this regard. It's too varied and bias's color it. I admit I am quite bias against islam. I don't like religion period, but because as it stands the culture that goes with islam in countries where nearly everyone subscribes to it is so against what I stand for and want for everyone, I respond very poorly to it whenever I hear someone is muslim or agrees with the (IMO) backwards values assosicated with it. 99% of the time I just keep it to myself.

I don't want to be a bigot or racist when it comes to these issues, because I know at my core I am already bias against it and I need to watch it. I like to think it is for very well founded reasons but enough of the populous disagrees that I question it despite my gut reaction to it.

Really what it comes down to: I just don't know. What I do know, is that when you mix too many cultures, feathers get ruffled. Even if the majority of people are fine with it, there will always be a minority that is not, and that's all it takes to cause issues. I generally think it's better for mixing of cultural values to be kept to a minimum, but I do think it is possible for some (but not all) cultures to parallel each other. The biggest road block to this is education from an early age. It's quite hard to root out bias's.
    okay but let me explain from another angle:

Islam - religion
    Sharia - laws made based on islam (interpretations differ)

So if you deny sharia you are denying islam. Sharia is the law of allah remember?

Now the issues are:

Sharia - males are superior, women are inferior, if you are not a islamist you are inferior, kill anyone who converts out of islam or who opposes islam.

^ Deny the above and you are denying the glorious god of islam. What is the punishment for fighting or speaming against islam? Death.

So everytime someone fights or speaks against islam when a devout muslim goes and kills this person, although what he did was wrong, what he did was kinda right too. Muslim majority remains silent.

Also consider the life of mohomed. Had like 11 wives, 2 of them were sex slaves and 1 of them was 9 years old. (It is widely believed that she poisened mohomed, may peace be upon that poor child.)

So when muslims rape non muslim women (blasphemous infidels) i don't know what the koran says about it or what sharia says aboht it. But i do know what people who think mohomed is a role model must be thinking about it: 'Lets not accept it but lets just ignore it, because mohomed kinda did the same.'

Sharia and the sword is the reason why islam spread so fast. Now the islamic empires have crumbled and their laws their god and their barberic ways aren't accepted or feard. They are frowned upon and considered disgusting. Hey but you can emigrate and emigrate have high birth rates and change everything.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Parents who allow female genital mutilation will be prosecuted

A new study reveals more than 137,000 women in England and Wales are living with the consequences of Female Genital Mutilation. The number has significantly increased in the past 10 years as women flee war-torn countries to find safety in Britain, according to the report from City University and the human rights group Equality Now.
    Pure savagery; this is a war on women and British politicians have ignored it due to political correctness.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post

This. I find it terrible that Muslims (or any other "group") must answer for the crimes of an individual or few individuals. What group is a monolith that they must do this?
    Likes Ivy, countrygirl liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    The chinese and indians the mexicans th irish try to integrate to societies and most of them love the countries they emigrate to, fear and respect the laws of the land and human rights and try to maintain the culture of the land, all because they know those of which in this new land are better for human living standards than the countries they have moved from.

Do you think it's a coincidence that evey country that muslims have a large population of new emigrants (5-10%) there are a lot of issues?
    Every country with significant amounts of immigration has problems. You mentioned Mexicans and Irish: in the US there have been problems with these groups as well, which have ebbed and flowed to large degree with rates and numbers. As for Muslim nations, I have always been intrigued by Turkey. For years they seemed to prove the concept that one could have a secular majority Muslim state, with civil law, not Sharia. In fact, head scarves were banned in many places, something the US for instance does not do. In recent years political movements have arisen supporting a shift to a more religious government, resulting in internal conflict. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Bottom line: Muslims are just as capable of a secular state as Christians. 600 years ago, the Christian church held significant sway over the governments of majority Christian nations, and even today, many see the Ten Commandments as the basis for civic law.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes countrygirl liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Parents who allow female genital mutilation will be prosecuted

Pure savagery; this is a war on women and British politicians have ignored it due to political correctness.
    Genital mutilation isn't allowed in tbe koran i believe. Not sure about sharia law. The issue is if it's in sharia and you deny it you are speaking against islam.

England was once a mighty empire. Now their leaders are sucking anyone's dick to get votes, this includes radical islamists. Islam isn't a threat if you hide yiu head under the sand right?

Have you read about the sex grooming muslim gangs in england? They were all targeting non muslim under aged girls. They have raped hundreds of girls and the english politicians did their best to hide it and call it isolated incidences. However there were about thre gangs and they were all separate incidences and guess what? They targeted non muslim under aged girls.

Keep hiding your heads in the sand english politicians until your culture and under aged girls get raped because denying these exist is the ONLY WAY to make it go away.

I don't know what their game plan is. English are known to have been strategic long term plannera by the people living under the empire. But now?
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post