User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Okay, let's discuss.

    "Seen satellite pictures of the country going totally dark," is nonsensical with respect to the internet in North Korea being disconnected. You can't take pictures of internet services from space.
    Even your attempts to save face through being facetious fail.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Even your attempts to save face through being facetious fail.
    You're the only one here trying to save face, bub. You're the one who thought the lights are connected to the internet.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    You're the only one here trying to save face, bub. You're the one who thought the lights are connected to the internet.
    So you say. Because you say it doesnt make it the case. Although I've been around the houses about people who read what's written and people who read what they want to read when it comes to posts online so I'll not bother with that again, you can look into this, the sources which were available to me are available to anyone. Maybe you dont want to do that, and, you know, that's alright too, your way of acting has got you this far and therefore it must serve you some way or other well enough. Carry on.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Speaking of sources, show us the pictures of the internet in North Korea going dark.

  5. #15
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Incidentially what do you all think about North Korea losing its internet connection altogether?

    Do think its been a Sony action or a US action and if its a US action is it a government action or private action?

    Seen satellite pictures of the country going totally dark.
    It just seems like a huge coincidence to me. Nothing to do with that ding dong wang guy or Sony or anything else.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    It just seems like a huge coincidence to me. Nothing to do with that ding dong wang guy or Sony or anything else.
    That is an interesting take on things, there's every chance that confirmation bias and other cognitive distortions result in imagining that more accidential or coincidential things are a result of "secret wars" than really are.

    States and national leaders are no doubt as susceptible to such things as the average garage, basement or tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

  7. #17
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    @Lark, I am asking most sincerely because I'm not sure what you're getting at here, since you are only hinting, not stating outright.

    Are you saying you suspect that the same entity shut off the internet AND the electrical power supply to North Korea?

    If so, what would this signify?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    So you say. Because you say it doesnt make it the case. Although I've been around the houses about people who read what's written and people who read what they want to read when it comes to posts online so I'll not bother with that again, you can look into this, the sources which were available to me are available to anyone. Maybe you dont want to do that, and, you know, that's alright too, your way of acting has got you this far and therefore it must serve you some way or other well enough. Carry on.

  9. #19
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    So you say. Because you say it doesnt make it the case. Although I've been around the houses about people who read what's written and people who read what they want to read when it comes to posts online so I'll not bother with that again, you can look into this, the sources which were available to me are available to anyone. Maybe you dont want to do that, and, you know, that's alright too, your way of acting has got you this far and therefore it must serve you some way or other well enough. Carry on.
    Thank you Lark for coming back. You are right, 93JC is obviously trying to save face.

    Lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz

    I usually skip your posts, but after reading this thread I made a mental note not to do that again.
    .

  10. #20
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    You're the only one here trying to save face, bub. You're the one who thought the lights are connected to the internet.
    You don't know JC. You just don't know.

    Lolz
    .

Similar Threads

  1. North Korea Threatens to Destroy the World, Decides to Build Ski Resort Instead
    By JAVO in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 07:45 AM
  2. North Korea wants to attack the U.S.
    By Giggly in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 01:06 AM
  3. North Korea fires artillery onto South Korean island, injuring many.
    By Sniffles in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 12:12 AM
  4. North Korea
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
  5. North Korea
    By Risen in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 12:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO