User Tag List

First 9171819

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post

Instead of wasting time on evil doctrine and religion, muslims should just become Christians.
    This is incredibly offensive and you just lined yourself up with every fundamentalist of every religion would would love nothing more than to see forced conversions to their version of the "true" faith.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    *mod edit: personal insult removed*

It basically tells to kill/be head non believers and you are okay with that.

This is what islam does to people. It creats murderers out of people. It basically encourages sociopath behaviour.

Religion of peace? I don't think so.

Modern day muslims are trying hard to disassociate islamic terror from islam but what they don't realize is that islam encourages the very same things these violent terrorist organizations are doing.

Moderate muslims are not the real muslim, violent non-believer killing muslims are the real muslims.

Also i read that islam allows slavery on non-muslim men women and children. So i guess if you get kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery by muslim men you should understand that it is a right a muslim man has.
    There is so much out of context simple judgement going on here it's just foolish. Go to any knowledgeable muslim and ask them about the contexts of what you say and understand their reply. I'm also not talking about the fundamentalist black and white simple-minded types either which apparently make up the full focus of the majority of islamophobes.
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 02-07-2015 at 05:34 PM. Reason: mod edit

MBTI
    INTJ

The extremes expressed here are just astonishingly disgusting.
    Likes Ingrid in grids liked this post

Exclamation Mod Note

Resorting to personal insults in this thread will not be tolerated.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism
    Likes Hard liked this post

At every atrocity committed by muslims explicitly in the name of Islam and Mohammed we are told by our top leaders that this atrocity is not Islam, and that quite to the contrary, Islam is a religion of peace.

The latest atrocities committed in a little town just outside of Bagdad were the killing of children, the burying of children alive, and the crucification of children.

But just listen to our leaders tell us that this is not Islam.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

*mod edit: personal insult removed*

It basically tells to kill/be head non believers and you are okay with that.

Non believers who insult/underestimate Islam and muslims.
    Everyone is free to believe or not.
    Everyone is free to express opinions.
    But not insulting us. No insulting us.
    So keep that in mind and stay away of the red line, don’t cross.
    it’s fair isn’t it?

This is what islam does to people. It creats murderers out of people. It basically encourages sociopath behaviour.

No.

Religion of peace? I don’t think so.

You’re thoughtless/don’t know about Islam.
    Or personal opinion not based on truth.
    Another words, incorrect.

Modern day muslims are trying hard to disassociate islamic terror from islam but what they don't realize is that islam encourages the very same things these violent terrorist organizations are doing.

Incorrect form head to toe.

Moderate muslims are not the real muslim, violent non-believer killing muslims are the real muslims.

Hahaha.. made my day

Also i read that islam allows slavery on non-muslim men women and children. So i guess if you get kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery by muslim men you should understand that it is a right a muslim man has.

No. Especially this is incorrect.
    Have you been listening to IS** or..? ‘muslims’ who doesn’t aplply Islam in first place?
    Those dirty people who try to ruin the name of Islam?
    Nah. Bro, I’m done with you. get better.
    And I’m out.
    I’ve waisted a lot of time trying to make things clear.
    I guess you can’t see.
    Anyway I’m not responsible now, I’ve said what I have.
    I won’t reply anymore.
    Who to listen to after this?
    Well internet is full of muslims and Islamic resources.
    If you want to learn, If anyone wants to learn, shall look for the truth in the true information and not -with all my respect- mythes told by people who are stupid and brainless in first place.

Who’d jump in a fire like a fly than to listen to warning.
    And now you’ve known, you cannot unhear it.
    Don’t fight the good, it’s always winning.
    Be a the good AKA who you’re supposed to be and what’s actually familiar.
    Stop biting the poisonous apple. Make sense. Be human, the amazing intelligent creature.
    With all my respects to all religions of book which were actually sent from Allah to a specific nation at a specific age before Muhammad (Sala-Allah-w 3’alayh wa-sallam) and had the same instruction were also limited edition to suit that nation/age succeed by Islam, and unfortunately you see they were ruined now by dirty hands, started from mistranslations to etc.
    However, as a muslim I believe in all the messengers and I witness they were never who people now claim they are.
    Our say (master) 3isa (Masayah) (Sala-Allah-w 3’alayh wa-sallam) never said but the truth, including he never claimed her was son of God, he was son of a mother without a father..
    -how could that happen? well easier than the way Adam (Sala-Allaj-w 3’alayh wa-salam) created without father or mother. Although there’s nothing nothing easy and we can’t even compare the power of the mighty Allah which created existence.

Also, how come I follow a god who died naked (shamefully) hanging on a cross with no will to save himself and never even punished who did that to him, he even gave them heaven… weakness.
    I say if someone couldn’t help himself, that person can’t help others, this is too simple.

Allah has power and might above all, controls and aware of every single strand of force of this universe, atom by atom, and doesn’t even need us or our prayers…
    In a calculation based on the numbers we were given in Quran that compared time in this world and time in (internal world? or perhaps heaven?) we could understand that if all humanity spent all their lives praying it won’t be a second there.
    So the point we’re still alive today no matter how foolish we act is mercy, and chance after chance form the Lord who even explained mercy in numbers:
    if all the love and mercy in this world were 1 unit, all those mother-child bonds, all creatures form beginning to now and until the end is one unit.
    Then 99 mercy for faithful people then after

And if a human realises how merciful Allah was towards him/her in life, his/her heart will blow up and cannot resist that fact.

So my Lord, his majesty acknowledged himself, I’d bow as ordered..
    After all I’ve given little will and enough knowledge to do what’s right.
    I don’t want to be lost.
    I don’t want to be astray.

Hope you the best, farewell.
    Last edited by Mademoiselle; 02-08-2015 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Addition
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    There is so much out of context simple judgement going on here it's just foolish. Go to any knowledgeable muslim and ask them about the contexts of what you say and understand their reply. I'm also not talking about the fundamentalist black and white simple-minded types either which apparently make up the full focus of the majority of islamophobes.
    Following a religion constitutes of (1) understanding and accepting the basics/tenets of the religion and (2) then applying the advice (recommendations, rules etc) given in its texts in one's life; the hard part of this is choosing the context.

Now tell me whether a comment such as the following wouldn't have any destructive thoughts incepted to the minds of a follower?

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.
    You mentioned a context. Irrespective of what the context is and whether it was justifiable to command one's followers to strike the non-believers' heads off, I believe it is wrong to have put it out their in the holiest of their books. Like I said in (2) religion is about applying the teachings into one's life and having advice like that - even though the context must have justified it - isn't a healthy thing to do.

Choosing the context is no easy task remember and it's open for interpretation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Following a religion constitutes of (1) understanding and accepting the basics/tenets of the religion and (2) then applying the advice (recommendations, rules etc) given in its texts in one's life; the hard part of this is choosing the context.

Now tell me whether a comment such as the following wouldn't have any destructive thoughts incepted to the minds of a follower?

You mentioned a context. Irrespective of what the context is and whether it was justifiable to command one's followers to strike the non-believers' heads off, I believe it is wrong to have put it out their in the holiest of their books. Like I said in (2) religion is about applying the teachings into one's life and having advice like that - even though the context must have justified it - isn't a healthy thing to do.

Choosing the context is no easy task remember and it's open for interpretation.
    There is level and situational providence. These verses were given at a time where they were at war because a peace treaty was broken against the muslims at the time. So when war was cast out, these verses were akin to boosting confidence and morale to when the muslims fought at that war at the time. There are prerequisites to these verses that make it specific to that type of event however it's now often taken out of context both by muslims and non-muslims alike and this is where you get differing opinions and ideologies on both sides too. Less understood is that muslims have sects, and within these sects there are different bases of belief. The most common and populous sect has 4 different schools of thought and even beyond that there are 2 philosophies taken when adhering to Islamic teachings. The 2 followed philosophies are perhaps what would differentiate between a far more thoughtful mindset and a more no-questioning robotic mindset. There is a great deal of information on the two where one will use thoughtful analysis and common sense with understanding and the other will not understand beyond that black and white following. In history there have been muslim philosophers, scientists and mathematicians that would understand theology through research and studies. Even at their time they have been ridiculed and possibly sentenced to death by the muslims who follow the no-questioning rule following principles I've talked about. There is far more detailed analysis within studying the many different aspects of the religion that it is not a subject that can be understood with a simple small study.