American board: "Islamic terror in australia."

pfff
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    We know that 57 Islamic States, called The Organisation of Islamic Co-operation, OIC, and who vote as a block at the United Nations, have openly rejected The Universal Declaration of Human Rights in favour of Sharia.

So I think it is fair enough to ask you, where do you stand? Do you support The Universal Declaration of Human Rights or do you support Sharia?

I support Sharia and not incorrect stuff they call “Sharia”
    Also it should be only applied in an ISLAMIC ruling country by it’s ruler.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Poverty, violence, sexism, corruption. That is the legacy of Islam. Christianity is no better. Western civilization didn't take off until the Enlightenment. Christians try to give their religion credit, claiming things like "'Murica is a Christian nation", but they're wrong. The US is a secular nation. Christianity is dying a slow death (I wish it would speed up). Islam would be dying if it wasn't for the fact that Muslims have so many children that they can brainwash. Once Muslim countries are raised out of poverty and their birth rates fall, Islam will start dying too.

In both cases, good riddance. The world will be a better place without billions of people worshiping an imaginary evil god.

All is not evil.
    All what you said is incorrect, with all my respect to your education.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

Do you feel everyone should abide by sharia law?
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Poverty, violence, sexism, corruption. That is the legacy of Islam. Christianity is no better. Western civilization didn't take off until the Enlightenment. Christians try to give their religion credit, claiming things like "'Murica is a Christian nation", but they're wrong. The US is a secular nation. Christianity is dying a slow death (I wish it would speed up). Islam would be dying if it wasn't for the fact that Muslims have so many children that they can brainwash. Once Muslim countries are raised out of poverty and their birth rates fall, Islam will start dying too.

In both cases, good riddance. The world will be a better place without billions of people worshiping an imaginary evil god.
    +1

I've noticed that the higher the living standards of any country becomes, lower the religiousnes adherence. This doesn't mean they become less ethical, which is an argument that religions try to use to counter athiesm, infact nations with least religious adherents have the lowest crimes rates. Lolz.

Islam freaks the hell out of it's adherents because for them god is fear. If you remain fearful ignorant and foolsih you are actually a better off than a person who questions god. This is probably one reason - apart from majority islamic nations have oppressive regimes - why women don't seek women's rights in glorious islamic nations. Because good girls arw those who act like little pets who fears the might of god and does not question the oppressive regimes they live in.

Actually most people say despite women apparently living willingly under a baruqa in saudi arabia, they free themselves of those the moment they cross the border travel to dubai.

I doubt even half of the religious population fo those natilns would remain religious if not for their oppressive regimes and immense peer pressures.

However, i must point out that the quran and sharia have significant differences. I think the issue is the the quran's attempt to stay true to its original purpose of peace and the methods taught to implement them, spread the religion are contradictory.

Well the incorrect stuff they called the sharia seems to be the most popular.

All is not evil.
    All what you said is incorrect, with all my respect to your education.
    You mean to say what mole said was not factual?
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

If I understand it correctly, "real" Sharia includes a number of provisions that are strongly gender biased. Do you support these as well?

I understand that much of what is done in the name of Sharia and Islam is not really consistent with Islamic teaching and the Quran, just as much that has been done in the name of the Bible and Christianity is not truly Christian. That being said, accurately following the teachings of either religion seems to result in at best a kinder, gentler sexism.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    If I understand it correctly, "real" Sharia includes a number of provisions that are strongly gender biased. Do you support these as well?

I understand that much of what is done in the name of Sharia and Islam is not really consistent with Islamic teaching and the Quran, just as much that has been done in the name of the Bible and Christianity is not truly Christian. That being said, accurately following the teachings of either religion seems to result in at best a kinder, gentler sexism.
    Uh, what about apostasy? It's a crime in 23 Muslim countries and can get you the death penalty in around 9 countries.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Uh, what about apostasy? It's a crime in 23 Muslim countries and can get you the death penalty in around 9 countries.
    Not sure how this relates to the idea of gender bias in Islam and Christianity, unless the rules or penalties for apostasy are gender-dependent. In any case, there are similar injunctions in the Bible, they are just not followed in the modern age as far as I know.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Not sure how this relates to the idea of gender bias in Islam and Christianity, unless the rules or penalties for apostasy are gender-dependent. In any case, there are similar injunctions in the Bible, they are just not followed in the modern age as far as I know.
    No, I meant as an additional complaint about sharia law.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    No, I meant as an additional complaint about sharia law.

Last I checked, with the exception of the Lord's resistance army, no self-identifying Christians have been chopping people's heads off for apostasy.
    Not lately, at least. Hundreds of years ago, Christians were torturing and killing infidels for exactly that. If saner heads in Islam can prevail, in a few hundred years perhaps they will have moved beyond this as well - perhaps even sooner, what with modern methods of communication.