User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 40

  1. #1
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,076

    Default What is your political philosophy?

    I would rather have you type the definition than elaborate on it.

    If you don't know what it is you could take a quiz on it. Here is one though there probably are better tests out there.

    Edit -

    POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY--determine your philosophy
    Last edited by riva; 10-25-2014 at 11:06 AM.
    .

  2. #2
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Where I come from - a developing nation - people are hoping for good administration and anti corruption rather than a political philosophy affiliation for the sake of development.

    We experimented with Socialism and Nationalism during the 70s which butt fucked the country's economy for a whole decade and lost its regional advantage to another nation, which the country still hasn't managed to gain back. So I would say I am not into socialism. Fuck you Karl Marx and your English boyfriend.

    However, I support Tax structures which means higher income earners would be taxed more than the lower income earners. So I really don't know where I stand.

    I am also pro same sex marriage. Is marriage in covered in political philosophies I wonder though.
    .
    Likes Animal liked this post

  3. #3
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    According to your test I'm a left-wing libertarian:
    Your political compass
    Economic Left/Right: -3.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.69
    I just consider myself very, very progressive.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  4. #4
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    ^

    Thanks for replying.

    I just noticed that there is an old thread addressing this same question with a lot of feedback. I ask the madmins to merge these two threads if you wish. However, it's asking you to take a quiz and this thread ask you directly.

    But then again people would rather take a quiz I think :P.
    .

  5. #5
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    ^

    Thanks for replying.

    I just noticed that there is an old thread addressing this same question with a lot of feedback. I ask the madmins to merge these two threads if you wish. However, it's asking you to take a quiz and this thread ask you directly.

    But then again people would rather take a quiz I think :P.
    Your thread, your choice.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  6. #6
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default


  7. #7
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I thought people who generally supported gay rights and marijuana were generally against gun rights.
    .
    Likes RedAmazoneFriendZone liked this post

  8. #8
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    I thought people who generally supported gay rights and marijuana were generally against gun rights.
    Exactly.

    There's a certain beauty in pissing off Democrats and Republicans equally.
    Likes Fay, Animal liked this post

  9. #9

    Default

    @Rasofy I like your posts here.

    Anyway...I find it meaningless to put yourself into a political, or ideological box. I have strong political opinions, but they don't fit into any category. I am a liberal, believe in direct democracy and a functional state without a need for government, only people leading the state by the rules of democracy, i dislike capitalism, but i don't like marxism as well, so something in between those two, i have no idea what, i don't like to like government has a control over me, I hate propaganda, i believe in ideological freedom and equality... I like some of thoughts from anarchy, but then people are cunts and it would probably lead to aggressive behavior... A liberalism, mixed with direct democracy, mixed with open market and right for ownership, mixed with socialism, mixed with anarchy and humanism mixed with hippie communities, mixed with ...
    Likes Rasofy liked this post

  10. #10
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    @Rasofy I like your posts here.

    Anyway...I find it meaningless to put yourself into a political, or ideological box. I have strong political opinions, but they don't fit into any category. I am a liberal, believe in direct democracy and a functional state without a need for government, only people leading the state by the rules of democracy, i dislike capitalism, but i don't like marxism as well, so something in between those two, i have no idea what, i don't like to like government has a control over me, I hate propaganda, i believe in ideological freedom and equality... I like some of thoughts from anarchy, but then people are cunts and it would probably lead to aggressive behavior... A liberalism, mixed with direct democracy, mixed with open market and right for ownership, mixed with socialism, mixed with anarchy and humanism mixed with hippie communities, mixed with ...


    I like how you think.
    Likes Fay liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. What is your political Compass?
    By jixmixfix in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2015, 06:35 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-31-2015, 07:31 PM
  3. Political violence, what is your line in the sand?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:52 PM
  4. P: What is your philosophy of life?
    By lightsun in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:12 AM
  5. What's your Political Philosophy?
    By Sniffles in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO