First 1234 Last

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

A libertarian ideology made up of cooperatives instead of institutions.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Duuuuhhh, socially progressive. I like mah guns. Yay for gays!, and fiscally conservative. War seems a fact of life.

Government is necessary. Show me a Libertarian country and I'll show you a fictional short story.

Oh, and keep your laws off my drugs.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes Rasofy, asynartetic liked this post

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I like guns too. I think Libertarians just like to use them for defense though. Not saving the world.

And I believe many 'drugs' come from the earth and are to be used and enjoyed by man. Libertarians I think don't care much if you do drugs...?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

liberaltarian

Enneagram
    9w8

Apparently, I'm a liberatarian of some sort.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    @Rasofy I like your posts here.

Anyway...I find it meaningless to put yourself into a political, or ideological box. I have strong political opinions, but they don't fit into any category. I am a liberal, believe in direct democracy and a functional state without a need for government, only people leading the state by the rules of democracy, i dislike capitalism, but i don't like marxism as well, so something in between those two, i have no idea what, i don't like to like government has a control over me, I hate propaganda, i believe in ideological freedom and equality...
    I agree with most of the above, especially the highlighted. Labels do more harm than good, in large part because they oversimplfy and therefore lead to assumptions and misunderstandings.

I see one of the main functions of government at the highest level (federal government in the US) as protecting the rights of individuals from all other entities, be they other individuals, corporations, or other levels of government. I don't agree with what I call "divide and conquer economics", that insists each person or household unit function as their own little economic island. We are a society, and to a significant degree are only as strong as our weakest link. The second function of government, not unrelated to the first, is to maintain as level a playing field as possible, so what each person achieves in life comes as directly as possible from his/her own efforts and abilities, rather than external constraints that are largely luck of the draw.

So, a social libertarian???
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Ene liked this post

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

What Thomas Jefferson said:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.46

Interesting. Normally I'm right on centre on the Left-Right spectrum... or slightly right, if anything.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My view in very non-academic words: be nice to people, be nice to the environment, be forgiving, but the majority of people are stupid and need (kind) guidance.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    ^presto!
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry, Animal liked this post