User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    yupp

-Canada is responsible for the sinking of the Titanic they were the ones who put the iceberg their. and that is why they're now so polite because of the guilt
    full story:

ok so one time an american ice sales man went into news brunswick, and was like wanna buy some ice my family's starving and the canadians felt bad so they bought the ice but the thing is they had more then enough ice and cuz it's canada it's like wtf are we gonna do??? so they're like we'll through it in the ocean and so they did that it floated out to sea and that was the ice berg that sank the titantic. and the Canadian's felt awful but got away with it cuz there's so many naturally occuring ice burgs so they kept their mouth shut cuz they didn't want to deal with the geneva convention but ever since then canadians have been extra polite to americans overall.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

half of the countries out there aren't real... the rest of the world just claims that they are so that they can make fun of americans for not knowing where they are

sadly, I can't tell you which of the countries these are since I'm from the us

either austria or australia are fake and I'm not sure which one... yodeling is a ridiculous idea that only a madman would come up with... but so is Australia
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    everything in the southern hemisphere, particularly australia and new zealand is reversed compared the the northern hemisphere: including the fact that they eat with their anuses and poop out their mouths
    By extension...water flows around the drain in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere...
    and by corollary: water at the equator gets confused, and doesn't flow *at all*...
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Serbia and Croatia are planning a merger; since they can't agree on whether or not to become all Catholic or all Orthodox, they've decided to compromise on Lutheran...and the national food will become Lutefisk.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Spain is responsible for the sinking of the USS Maine.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Spain is responsible for the sinking of the USS Maine.
    Ah, and Israel is responsible for the sinking of the U.S.S. Liberty. Real talk. The USS Liberty Cover-Up

As for rumours...well, Australia has the worst beer of any English-speaking country, and people there lack the creativity and cultural sophistication required for change. Wait. That isn't a rumour either. It's a fact.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

The U.K. is where the fempocalypse will start. Thanks for the heads up Girl Writes What!

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft