User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    I don't want to be accused of bigotry.
    pointless post. if you don't want to be then don't post in the thread.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    pointless post. if you don't want to be then don't post in the thread.
    It's not pointless, I want to be assured I won't be banned or otherwise disciplined for something that is innocent fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    yupp

It's not pointless, I want to be assured I won't be banned or otherwise disciplined for something that is innocent fun.

- - - Updated - - -
    but if you're not planning on posting anything along the lines other than you don't want to be accused of being bigot. than it is pointless. the only reason anyone posts anything like is to try to appear superior, and it never works.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

but if you're not planning on posting anything along the lines. than it is pointless.
    Oh don't worry, I have lots of things ready to go.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

MBTI
    yupp

Oh don't worry, I have lots of things ready to go.
    i'm confused.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

i'm confused.
    I already got in trouble because of my name if I am assured I won't get in trouble for some light-hearted fun I will post.

Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Mexico is in secret negotiations to take back Texas, as part of a grand strategy to stem the tide of illegal immigration to the US, while palliating organized crime groups who have profited from the human smuggling.

Lativia, Lithuania, and Estonia will merge into a single Baltic nation by 2020, better to fend off any future aggression by the Russian Federation.

The sister of Kim Jong Un has indeed taken over North Korea. She has been a closet Christian since childhood, and will turn the nation into a Christian theocracy as soon as she can give her brother and his military supporters the boot.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes prplchknz, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Japan has been secretly developing clones and watching how they act in society. The oddball crazy things Japanese do are real people, confused by the assimilation and robotic nature of their seemingly naturally born fellow clone-citizens, acting out to try and stick some personality into the country and it is their way of rebelling even though they are unaware of the nationwide spread of clones functioning in daily life.

South Korea has the highest population of bronies and real-doll owners in the world. It is also little known as the Real best Korea, and if it could stand up, it would if you asked it nicely.

95% of the pull-tabs for pop up books were made in Brazil. Brazil is trying to follow in the footsteps of Germany and make college free and available to both citizens and non-citizens if they take a language proficiency test, but the government is being stopped by conservative church activists that want the education to be free regardless of language spoken.

The Onion is a major source of news in France. They convert the satire news into the piece it is based on and televise it at 3am each morning.

All of the Irish army do not drink. Some smoke.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes prplchknz, Video, santoku liked this post

A thread to create rumours about people and nations?

The Jewish state is going to win this thread.

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Albania was originally founded by a clan of albinos who were ethnically cleansed out of the caucasus region for being whiter and more European than the average Swedish man.

Canada is actually a figment of the imagination of the American left.

Belgium was never meant to be a country its just a secret base of the merkelreich hidden in plain site, which they are using to slowly take over Europe and then the World.

The Pope Emeritus and Pope Francis fixed the world cup in exchange for Benedict stepping down and letting Francis take his place.

Kim Jong Un secretly defected to South Korea to get liposuction and follow his dream becoming a kpop star (since he's too short to play in the NBA).

French people actually do shower and shave, its just that they are 80% duck liver and 20% cigarette ash by body composition so it doesn't smell like they do.

The banning of minarets in Switzerland is just the beginning, they actually a 'nation' of German, French and Italian ultra-nationalists with irredentist tendencies who have banded together in the name of greed and intend to use wooden clocks and swatches to hypnotize and control the minds of ordinary Western Europeans and take over the entire region destroying the merkelreich, which they see as a threat to their interests and their main rival in what they perceive to be a zero-sum game when it comes to power and influence.

Sarkozy is the product of an unsuccessful marriage between Napoleon Bonaparte and an Oompa Loompa.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post

All of the Irish army do not drink. Some smoke.
    Same with the Russians.

Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

Likes santoku liked this post