User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Torn here. While I wholeheartedly agree with the reasoning Ivy's epidemiologist friend put forth, I would admittedly be highly likely to take a spontaneous 21-day-long vacation if I were Kaci Hickox's neighbor.
    I wouldn't because it's not airborne. I think I could probably manage to not get vomited or bled on by my neighbor for 21 days without leaving the state. Maybe you have closer relations with your neighbors?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I wouldn't because it's not airborne. I think I could probably manage to not get vomited or bled on by my neighbor for 21 days without leaving the state. Maybe you have closer relations with your neighbors?
    Ewww, lol, fortunately not.

But I do have a medical condition that makes me particularly susceptible to infection, and not very good at fighting it off. It's a delicate balance between public health and individual health. While I know much of our national standards are thanks to public health initiatives and awareness, I owe much of my health thus far to taking more precautions than the average person, and if push comes to shove I'm going to protect myself at the risk of interrupting the normalcy of my life.