Likes riva liked this post

MBTI
    Gone

Not sure if this was posted, but they nail bias as opposed to racism

Im out, its been fun
    Likes Floki liked this post

Socionics
    LSI Se

ohio cops smash a dude's head against a windshield for...

In challenge lies opportunity.

Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram

I thought for sure he'd be found guilty. What the hell? AND the guy is getting money after leaving the department? That's bullshit.

And then there's this nonsense:
    VIDEO SHOWS JERSEY CITY OFFICERS KICKING, DRAGGING INNOCENT MAN ON FIRE AFTER CRASH

Victim in fiery crash after police chase undergoes 5-hour surgery

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I thought for sure there'd be charges. What the hell? AND the guy is getting money after leaving the department? That's bullshit.

And then there's this nonsense:
    VIDEO SHOWS JERSEY CITY OFFICERS KICKING, DRAGGING INNOCENT MAN ON FIRE AFTER CRASH

Victim in fiery crash after police chase undergoes 5-hour surgery
    I wasn't sure.

At this point these kinds of outcomes shouldn't be too surprising.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

There was a fatal shooting of a australian woman in US recently. She was in her pajamas and she was the one who called the police .

The iditiot cop panicked and shot her dead. The cameras were off which is quite suspicious.

However the cop in this instance was a somali migrant. So the usual people who defend cops when afros get shot are not taking his side, claiming he is from somalia and that is why he was overly aggressive.

Oh USA, your country and culture is lovable, but your cops are too trigger happy.

If you panick when you hear a sound and shoot a woman in her pajamas through the police car window, you shouldnt be a cop.

But I am sure they would find an excuse to free him.
    Likes magpie liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Body cam video shows police officer planting drugs, attorneys say - CBS News

Argument 1: Body cam evidence of officer manipulating the scene of a crime to get a stronger conviction. Argument 2: outright framing of an innocent person.

Either way, it's corrupt and unjust. Congratulations officer John Doe. You just undermined justice for any victim of crime on any of your previous arrests because you wanted the ends to justify the means.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    IxxP
    Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

This is semi-old news I saw making the rounds in some libertarian facebook groups several months back:

Precedent Set -- Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting 3 Cops During No-Knock Raid

The controversial no-knock raids, as The Free Thought Project has consistently reported, often results in officers wounded or killed, otherwise innocent people facing charges of murder or attempted murder, and frequently sees innocent citizens caught in the crossfire. They’re arguably dangerous for everyone involved, infrequently producing the desired results, and costing taxpayers millions in lawsuits, court costs, and legal fees.
    This is good, it sets a precedent that ought to be followed in every part of the country. Police officers should not function as paramilitary busting into homes as though they were hunting terrorists in Afghanistan. If you want to do that, um, join the military I guess, or just play Modern Warfare games on your Xbox, cowboy.

I'd add that while I think Stand Your ground laws are questionable, I think Castle Laws are perfectly acceptable and should cover instances of unlawful entry by law enforcement agents.

This article also brings up people posing as police. There isn't always a good way to tell at 2AM if the person banging on your door and yelling "Police!" is legitimate. My advice, if this happens, would be to call your local precinct and ask if there have been any officers dispatched to your address.

There's also no good reason for cops to enter your house without a warrant, even if they ask to come in. I've read and heard too many horror stories of cops allegedly planting drugs and weapons whilst inside, then pretending to "find it" and subsequently busting people. It might seem overly paranoid, but still not worth the risk, especially if you're the wrong color or think you may have a lot of enemies looking to ruin you.
    Likes magpie, Beorn, MDP2525 liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :hi:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)