User Tag List

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread: The Police Misconduct Thread

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Statistically speaking, there is no evidence that police disproportionately shoot and kill black suspects. Sure, there are bad apples in the police, but there are bad apples everywhere. This isn't evidence of systemic racism. The reason why Obama and the leftist media is pushing this false narrative is to generate enthusiasm for the elections. They're getting cops killed for political gain, nothing more. Still more blood of innocent men and women on the hands of Obama and the media.
    Obama's teleprompter had its own secret service detail and motorcade. I think that was a waste of taxpayer dollars.

All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith
    Likes Vasilisa liked this post

All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith
    Likes Vasilisa liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ne

tl;dr, people are sick of racism and this is an obvious foil to the anti-racism camp
    INFJ-A | Darkworker | Phlegmatic-Sanguine
    C–IEI–Se (Creative-Instinctual subtype) Beta
    Enneagram:
     8w9–5w64w3 (S0/sx) Body
    Ni—Fe—Ti—Fi=Se
    —Ne—Te—Si

sCuA
    |I| SOew|V|
    |Oldham|
    Adventurous–Conscientious–Idiosyncratic

John McWhorter talks about how this isn't only about race.

Police Kill Too Many Innocent People—White and Black

Excerpt:

In March, something happened in Kentucky that tragically seems, in light of what happened to Alton Sterling and Philando Castile last week, business as usual. Constable Bobby Smith wanted to serve a warrant to Brandon Stanley, who tried to evade him. Smith tracked Stanley down to a convenience store and shot him dead.

Around the same time in Arizona, Daniel Shaver was playfully waving a pellet gun out of a motel window. A police officer detained him, and despite Shaver complying with all of his demands (there is a video) shot him dead. Also around this time in North Dakota, James Scott, allegedly intoxicated, dropped a gun and fled police officers but refused to put his hands up when detained; they shot him dead.

The men in these cases were white, not black, and yet all three were killed by police officers under circumstances that would almost surely have elicited indignant protest nationwide if they were black.

Cases of this kind are dismayingly numerous.
    If you're really interested in this then you can listen to a discussion on this piece between McWhorter and Dr. Loury of Brown.

Bloggingheads.tv
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it
    Likes Ivy liked this post

From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

“For those that think life is perfect for people of color, I want you to listen to that conversation and tell me we don’t have social issues in this nation…Issues of people being looked at different because of their color.” - Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo

Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’ - The Washington Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    “For those that think life is perfect for people of color, I want you to listen to that conversation and tell me we don’t have social issues in this nation…Issues of people being looked at different because of their color.” - Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo

Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’ - The Washington Post
    So give the cop a PC citation for acknowledging the disproportionate number of blacks they have to deal with in their line of work. Call him a fuckin' racist if it makes you feel better, it doesn't change the reality of the situation or the nature of their job. Why don't you volunteer to be a cop in an urban neighborhood and show those Nazi skinheads how to police properly instead of posting endlessly in this thread? You're not doing anything to improve the lives of black Americans in poverty or helping the police to maintain law and order. But hey, if continually posting in this thread gives you some sense of purpose or outlet to exert your righteous indignation then more power to you.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Sonny’s Lettah (1980)
    Linton Kwesi Johnson
    Brixtan Prison
    Jebb Avenue
    Landan south-west two
    Inglan

Dear Mama,
    Good Day.
    I hope dat wen
    deze few lines reach yu,
    they may find yu in di bes af helt.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    So give the cop a PC citation for acknowledging the disproportionate number of blacks they have to deal with in their line of work.

You're lying about what he said.

"I can give you a really good — a really good idea why it might be that way, Violent tendencies."

Do you not understand what racism is and isn't?

Again and again you prove incapable of talking about the substance of the matter and must resort to attacks and lies.

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast