User Tag List

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Police Misconduct Thread

Detroit Cop Who Killed 7-Year-Old Will Face Only Misdemeanor Charge

The little girl was killed when officers burst through the door of the home in 2010. Weekley said he pulled the trigger by accident when Aiyana’s grandmother grabbed for his gun. The grandmother, Mertilla Jones, denied any scuffle.
    :/
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    NYPD... Again.
    Score one for the war on drugs
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    ISTx

Likes Arctic Hysteria, johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    ISTx

Likes Arctic Hysteria, johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

I wish that in order to post positive police videos someone wouldn't have to dig up year old stories.

I wish there weren't multiple disturbing police stories coming out every day.

But, that's just not the situation America is in right now.

Crap. I just googled "Hero Cop" and got this...
    RAPE CHARGES DROPPED AGAINST ONE-TIME HERO COP RICHARD DECOATSWORTH

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

SEE IT: NYPD cop allegedly took $1,300 in cash from Brooklyn construction worker’s pocket during stop-and-frisk* - NY Daily News

The Brooklyn district attorney’s office is investigating allegations that an NYPD cop swiped more than $1,000 from a man during a stop-and-frisk then pepper-sprayed the man and his sister when they complained, the Daily News has learned.

The encounter was captured on a cell phone video, which has been turned over to prosecutors and the NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau, said lawyer Robert Marinelli.

“One of the most disturbing things about the video is the other cops standing around watching and doing nothing to stop the wrongdoing,” Marinelli said Wednesday.

Marinelli represents the siblings who were pepper-sprayed — Lamard Joye who claims the cop took $1,300 from his pocket, which has still not been accounted for, and his sister Lateefah Joye, a professional basketball player in Europe, who tried to get the cop’s badge number.

“I believe that this officer made an assumption that any money Mr. Joye possessed was obtained illegally and therefore he would not report the theft. This assumption was wrong. Mr. Joye is a hardworking taxpayer deserving respect,” said Marinelli.

The brief clip begins with the unidentified cop pushing Lamard Joye against the fence of a basketball court at the Surfside Gardens housing project in Coney Island around 12:20 a.m. on Sept. 16.

Right before the recording began, according to Marinelli, Joye remarked to the cop, “Are you going to do to me what you did to the guy in Staten Island?” referring to Eric Garner, who died in July after a police officer put him in a chokehold.

What precipitated the incident, and is not recorded on the video, according to Marinelli, were cops roughing up a young man named Terrell Haskins nearby, prompting Lamard Joye and his friends to shout, “Is that necessary?”
    Joye made the biggest mistake you can make when you are interacting with cops. He "disrespected" them by asking a question. He clearly deserved to be frisked and have his money confiscated. That's what you get when you don't do what the cops tell you to do, or in this case, have the audacity to exercise your first amendment rights when you see the cops roughing someone up.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

It does nothing to diminish our problems, but it's certainly true that there are other countries suffer much more severe problems:

Mexican police linked to mass murder?

IGUALA, Mexico -- Mexico sent federal agents to take over security in a troubled city in southern Guerrero state after the discovery of a mass grave and charges that local police conspired with a criminal gang to kill and disappear students.

The newly created preventative unit of the federal police was tasked Monday with keeping order in Iguala and helping search for the 43 students still missing following the Sept. 26 attack, in which six people died.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

WSPD Ofc. Ziglar offered a ride to a mom pushing a stroller up Poplar Street in pouring and freezing rain.

Ziglar: "I am not trying to belittle anyone, but I think this story’s been made more than it actually is," he said. "It’s me giving a lady and her child a ride. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal…Cops across the state and across the nation, they do stuff like this all the time."

Portland police pull over in their cruiser to help a woman who fell out of her wheelchair.

An NYC tourist was at the right place at the right time when she spotted Officer Larry DePrimo kneeling down and helping a barefoot, homeless man to put on boots he’d purchased for the man on a cold winter night. (NYPD Image)

Officer Mike Hill of the Jennings, La. Police Department with his favorite ‘back-up’ Blaize Richards, who was given a uniform for his 18th birthday. Blaize, who is menatally disabled, has always aspired to be an officer, so Hill did everything to make that dream a reality, even bringing him by the department and visiting to show off his new squad.

Police Chief Michael Begonis draws with David Maselli, a 3-year-old leukemia patient who spent the day at the police station. He met the K-9 unit, sat in a firetruck, and colored with Chief Begonis.

A boy asked this officer, who was taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, if he was a cop, because his mother told him a cop would always help him when he needed it. When the cop replied, yes, I am a cop, the boy asked him to help tie his shoe

I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes swordpath liked this post

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast