User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    It's actually the opposite. It would be pretty disastrous to England but pretty damn great for Scotland economy wise.
    Please explain.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by KnobGoblin View Post
    They do mind control here.

The MEP for this country is a schizophrenic psychic who frequently solicits sex from prostitutes and tortures less privileged schizophrenics as a blood sport.
    ... oh and he seemed like such a nice young man.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Once I learned that 16 year olds could vote, I knew the measure was destined to fail. Young voters tend to support statist/stupid policies and this is no exception. Also, it's hard to leave the nest when you've been living in your parents' basement for 300 plus years.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Once I learned that 16 year olds could vote, I knew the measure was destined to fail. Young voters tend to support statist/stupid policies and this is no exception. Also, it's hard to leave the nest when you've been living in your parents' basement for 300 plus years.
    Funny, that's not what advance polling showed; in fact, just the opposite.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Old people don't support medicare and social security?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour
    Funny, that's not what advance polling showed; in fact, just the opposite.
    Thanks for the link. I'll wait for the post election demographic analysis. If the post election analysis holds, then that means the Scottish youth are very different from the American youth.

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2
    Old people don't support medicare and social security?
    Depends on the old person. I'm sure that those who are dependent on these entitlements support statist policies and those who are more independent are less supportive of statist policies.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Depends on the old person. I'm sure that those who are dependent on these entitlements support statist policies and those who are more independent are less supportive of statist policies.
    Some of them seem to rant about statist policies while being dependent on them. Why weren't the Republicans able to success in privatizing social security in 2005, I wonder?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2
    Why weren't the Republicans able to success in privatizing social security in 2005, I wonder?
    Same reason why Michelle Obama can't get Americans to eat healthier. A mere 36% of Americans know what the 3 branches of government are according to a recent poll. We're talking about a level of ignorance that's very difficult to overcome.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Same reason why Michelle Obama can't get Americans to eat healthier. A mere 36% of Americans know what the 3 branches of government are according to a recent poll. We're talking about a level of ignorance that's very difficult to overcome.
    Who controlled the House and Senate back in 2005, I wonder? I wish you would do basic research.

Visit my Johari:

Default The Antidote

The No vote is the temporary victory of literacy over electronic tribalism.

The No vote is a temporary victory of the printing press of 1440 over the electric telegraph of 1840.

The No vote may well serve the Scottish people well as literacy is the antidote to both traditional tribalism and electronic tribalism, and the canny Scots have taken the antidote.