12 Last

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Opinions on Bush and Clinton (Moved from Obama muslim thread.)

Sunshine, what I hated the most about Clinton was he cared too much about his image all the time. The thing I love about Bush is he doesn't give a damn about that. Bush is 100 times better president than Clinton to me.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Sunshine, what I hated the most about Clinton was he cared too much about his image all the time. The thing I love about Bush is he doesn't give a damn about that. Bush is 100 times better president than Clinton to me.

Out of curiosity, apart from the image thing, what else do you like about Bush?

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Lol just to be completely clear here I don't think that infidelity is ok. AT ALL.
    Clinton messed up. Big time. It's just that I liked some of the stuff he did as president.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Apart from the image thing, what else do you like about Bush?
    He's steadfast and consistent with his beliefs, He's taken action to try to improve the federal part of education, and committed a ton of money and aid to fight AIDS in Africa. He's sent a strong message to terrorists that the US is not going to negotiate with them anymore. But those that are willing to take a step towards peace like North Korea will be welcomed and supported.

Plus I love the way he shows his love for his wife and his family. I don't get the feeling that Bush has any interns under his desk. He made his mistakes in life, but he takes his faith and duties seriously, and holds fast in the face of a tremendous amount of criticism and pressure, I really admire that.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    He's steadfast and consistent with his beliefs, He's taken action to try to improve the federal part of education, and committed a ton of money and aid to fight AIDS in Africa. He's sent a strong message to terrorists that the US is not going to negotiate with them anymore. But those that are willing to take a step towards peace like North Korea will be welcomed and supported.

Plus I love the way he shows his love for his wife and his family. I don't get the feeling that Bush has any interns under his desk. He made his mistakes in life, but he takes his faith and duties seriously, and holds fast in the face of a tremendous amount of criticism and pressure, I really admire that.
    Heh. It's those beliefs that I don't like...err well one anyway... I'm one of the mose anti-war people you will EVER meet.

Anywho, bravo for fighting aids and improving education. Good to know that he's doing at least some good things.

MBTI
    INxJ

Oh dear

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Oh dear
    What?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Alesia View Post
    I think President Clinton was the best. He balanced the budget and got social security in the black. Bush came in and wiped that all out with one fell swoop.
    I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the president cannot spend money without the approval of Congress.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

An interesting note: Arguably the most economically important bill passed during the Clinton administration was locked in a tie in the senate, so Al Gore broke the tie in it's favor. That's about as much credit the executive branch can ever have when it comes to legislation.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

I hope that you know what you have typed here.

He's steadfast and consistent with his beliefs
    If you are president of so big country you must do things based on facts not beliefs. If you are not doing that you are ignorant idiot who is a serious threat for entire country (an other countries).

He's taken action to try to improve the federal part of education

When you mess with education and future generations you can't just try you must succeed at all costs.
    Plus if you are against science as Bush is, you will only create education in style of Saudi Arabia.

And committed a ton of money and aid to fight AIDS in Africa.
    This is once again one of those things he just attempted because situation in Africa is getting worse.

He's sent a strong message to terrorists that the US is not going to negotiate with them anymore.
    When did US send a massage that It will negotiate with terrorists in the first place?
    Only thing he sent is a massage that if you are playing your cards in a right order and in a right way you can totally drain the US economy.

But those that are willing to take a step towards peace like North Korea will be welcomed and supported.
    Where did you get this?

Plus I love the way he shows his love for his wife and his family.
    His job is to run the country not to have personal show few times a week.

I don't get the feeling that Bush has any interns under his desk.
    I agree with this one.

He made his mistakes in life, but he takes his faith and duties seriously, and holds fast in the face of a tremendous amount of criticism and pressure, I really admire that.
    Have you ever seen what the guy is doing when he is visiting other countries.
    When few billion people think that you are idiot and you are ignoring them.
    There is very large possibility that you are actually bigger idiot then they think.