First 1234 Last

Thread: Why?

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Ok so if Obama ISN'T Muslim maybe he's just trying to give out correct facts.
    (But why go as far as he did with it?)

If he IS Muslim here's two possible reasons for his actions:

He wants to say that he's someone of the same religion that most people in the US are so he can get more votes. Is christianity even the most popular religion in the US?

OR

Lol this is my dad's theory:

Some Muslim religious leader (forgot who my dad said it was) claimed that they would have leaders in all countries of the world by 2010 and my dad thinks that Obama is one of the leaders that Muslims are pushing hard to get in every country.

MBTI
    INFP

He's been going to that huge evangelical church with that crackpot leader for 20 years now. If he's a Muslim in hiding, he's really done a good job of it.

I think President Clinton was the best. He balanced the budget and got social security in the black. Bush came in and wiped that all out with one fell swoop.

And you are required to vote in Australia or be fined? How much? Gee! That's just to ironical. What in the world?

Edit: and yeah, that statement your dad made, and Muslims trying to take over the world and all really scares me regarding Obama.
    INFP
    4w3 SX

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Alesia View Post
    He's been going to that huge evangelical church with that crackpot leader for 20 years now. If he's a Muslim in hiding, he's really done a good job of it.

I think President Clinton was the best. He balanced the budget and got social security in the black. Bush came in and wiped that all out with one fell swoop.

And you are required to vote in Australia or be fined? How much? Gee! That's just to ironical. What in the world?

Edit: and yeah, that statement your dad made, and Muslims trying to take over the world and all really scares me regarding Obama.
    It scares me too.

Would you mind using your intuitive super powers to find out the truth? Thanks.

edit: Wait I'm confused. I thought that you thought that he wasn't Muslim. ?

double edit: I love how you addressed all the main things we were talking about in that post. Makes me think that you're probably a very good active listener.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    It scares me too.

Would you mind using your intuitive super powers to find out the truth? Thanks.

edit: Wait I'm confused. I thought that you thought that he wasn't Muslim. ?
    He claims not to be Muslim and has been going to that church for 20 years. But then Muslims do lie and hide and deceive all in the name of Holy Jihad, right?

My intuitive super powers
    tell me that the truth shames the devil. I wouldn't want to get too embarrassed.

INFP
    4w3 SX

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    LOL.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Did your intuitive super powers say anything about me winning the lottery?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

(bump for comedic effect)

MBTI
    ENTP

He keeps emphasizing that he's not Muslim because the Western world is paranoid and thinks that people are out to get them. Yes, of course Christianity is a predominant religion in the US!

He's not Muslim. Even if he was, nobody should care. Unfortunately, they do. I hate fear mongering.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Ok so if Obama ISN'T Muslim maybe he's just trying to give out correct facts.
    (But why go as far as he did with it?)
    Because of stupid people who keep thinking he is muslim, even though it is quite obvious that he isn't. (Not referring to you there). If you were having a hard time getting people to understand something, would you really do anything that could confuse people about it? Especially when it's something that (like it or not), could be significant obstacle to getting to his goal.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%