User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Why?

  1. #11
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    well
    if he is defending that hard, i'd say that he is
    although he could be genuinely offended-unlikely
    I N V I C T U S

  2. #12
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Bill Clinton needs to morph into someone else and come back. He might have had infidelity issues but I liked him. He was a good president. I wonder if Hilary would have been good too. Dunno.

    Agh. I need to go do tons of research on the candidates so I can figure out who I'm gonna vote for.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Moved.

    I thought he wasn't Muslim.
    Sorry.
    I have a bad habit of accidentally posting threads in the wrong place.
    Thanks for moving it. =)

  4. #14
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Bill Clinton needs to morph into someone else and come back. He might have had infidelity issues but I liked him. He was a good president. I wonder if Hilary would have been good too. Dunno.
    funny that you say he was a good president
    i have talked to a lot of people who are not impressed with him
    I N V I C T U S

  5. #15
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Did you make this just so we could have a thread called "why?" and a thread called "what?" on the front page?

    And surely your question is in jest...
    No jest.
    A sincere curiosity.
    And I really do think that he's probably Muslim.
    I'm not 100% sure with all this conflicting evidence.

    Not that his religion matters. I don't vote for presidents based on religion. I was just wondering why he emphasised it so much.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    funny that you say he was a good president
    i have talked to a lot of people who are not impressed with him
    meh maybe i should do more research before I say things like that

    why weren't they impressed?

  7. #17
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    meh maybe i should do more research before I say things like that

    why weren't they impressed?
    Something about the results and promises not aligning
    I N V I C T U S

  8. #18
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    You know...regardless who wins...they're going to look like the best president ever compared to Bush...lol.
    thats unfortunately true, no matter how unrealistic it is
    some are voting for Obama because he's black

    people sure are stupid-bless their soul
    I N V I C T U S

  9. #19
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    thats unfortunately true, no matter how unrealistic it is
    some are voting for Obama because he's black

    people sure are stupid-bless their soul
    Lol I know.

    Silly people wanting to vote for Hilary because she's female and for Obama because he's black...sheesh!...whatever happened to voting for someone BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST CANDIDATE?

    *sigh*

  10. #20
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    whatever happened to voting for someone BECAUSE THEY'RE A GOOD CANDIDATE?

    *sigh*
    it was thrown out the window with the good canidates
    all two of them-whomever they were

    i spoke with movers and shakers of the 70's and 80's who say that Jimmy Carter was the greatest, whatever that means

    that could be entirely subjective
    and since i was not around in those day and ages, the only info i have would be second and third person
    albeit, not reliable
    I N V I C T U S

Similar Threads

  1. Why are you here?
    By rhinosaur in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:08 AM
  2. Religion... why?
    By wyrdsister in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:31 PM
  3. Why I am here
    By HilbertSpace in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 01:18 AM
  4. Why?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO