User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Default Ignorance must be brought to the light. It must be eradicated.

*This dialog is in response to what’s going on in Ferguson *

Person1: Read this,or don't.

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: "You've got rights, lots of rights. Sometimes I count them just to make me feel crazy...": Explaining How Ferguson Went from 25% black in 1990 to 67% black today

Person2:Shall we discuss how Europeans ruined an entire continent or would you rather just ignore that little blip in history that lasted for nearly half a century? Read this or not "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" by Walter Rodney.

I would also challenge you to think about why poor people are more likely to commit crimes across all racial boarders. Then study the wealth distribution in American society and its link with education. You should also do some research on the bill that was vetoed. This bill would have allowed children who reside in Ferguson to receive a better education. This is systematic injustice.

You want poor black communities to climb out of the impoverished and crime ridden holes all while denying them the basic resources to build a ladder. To add insult to injury they get slaughtered in the streets in cold blood. Then the people that benefit from a crooked system the most have audacity to defend it and call themselves Americans.

Stop blaming the victims for the systematic issues that arose from the government’s intentional neglect. I love my country enough to try to fix it when there is injustice. There is no excuse for what happened in Ferguson and across the country. This is an American problem not just a black one. When there is injustice EVERYONE loses.

Person1: Michael, the MONSTER 10 min fo' heez deff.

https://twitter.com/brettblumekmox/s...334272/photo/1

Person2: So it's ok for police to kill a SUSPECT who has their back to them is unarmed and has his hands up. Since when is being a petty theft punishable by death? If that is even him. We will probably never know. He will never have the right to due process because he was murdered. I've seen terrorist given the right to due process but not Michael Brown.

This is the mentality of the police force in Ferguson. This is the abuse of this system people are quick to make excuses for while demonizing innocent American citizens who are the victims.

The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - The Daily Beast

Person1:

http://i60.tinypic.com/34j3zaa.jpg
    10 minutes with Big Mikey, the Monster.

Ferguson chief says officer didn't know Michael Brown was suspect in robbery when he encountered teen : News

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...robbery-657032

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...fore-shooting/
    BTW, Darren is not a common white name, but prevalent among blacks. ie: The cop may have been black. Now your brain is full and you can go back to sleep

Person2: Are you even reading these articles you are posting?

" Another attorney for the family, Anthony Gray, said Brown was killed while "displaying a universal sign of surrender" with his hands up." "We don't care what happened before that point," Gray said. "It's irrelevant."

That is a direct quote form the link you just posted. He had the right to due process. He had the right to be sentenced and rehabilitated if he was found guilty. He can never exercise those rights because he is dead and that is the issue here.

Person1: Yes I am reading them. Have someone read them to you. Public school?

Person2:Good Job attacking me instead of my argument. However, it’s hard to be offended when you clearly can't from a coherent rebuttal for anything I brought to your attention. That's called an ad hominem. It's a type of logical fallacy. Google it. I'll wait

Also if you can attribute the lack of intellectual ability you accuse me of to my alleged attendance of a public educational institution then you have affirmed and conceded to my previous point about the government’s failure to give people the basic resources to succeed. Reading is a basic skill. If you feel the government regulated public educational system has failed to teach basic skills and left me with the inability to read then you have admitted there is a problem
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    yupp

there's a lot that needs to change in this country. and black's have always gotten the short end of the stick, and people fail to understand that. people are very like well i've never experienced that so it must not be true. I have the luxury of not having to be afraid of the police because police do and have always treated young black men way differently than others especially white's. I am grateful for that (not that they treat people differently, that I myself don't need to worry about police brutalitly), of course I can't make police be nice to people or treat people fairly. I will never understand what it's like to be poor and black. I do walk through neighborhoods that are largely black(not the worst areas of town but def lower class, I do have a little sense) of course it's mid day and i'm not just hanging out their it just happens to be a shorter walk and never had any problem with people and most of them are actually nice. now I wouldn't be caught there after dark. I don't bother any one i just walk like i have a mission. I remember one time I was with a friend that happened to be black and i went to whitehaven his apartment was in that part of town (not a place i'd walk or hang around myself) and he straight up told me if i come here come with a person of color don't hang out around here alone and only come if i absolutely have to. and it's sad that things are that way. I was a highschool senior at the time. but if we fixed the education system and made wages higher it would help you wouldn't have as many people desperate for money. I think it's like 80-90% of people born in the ghetto or slums don't make it out. and it can't be that all those people are lazy i refuse to believe that, but rather there's more that can be done. but I don't know what there's so much shit and a lot needs to change.

I am not claiming to be an expert this has just been my observation.

that being said if i get scammed by someone who scammed me because he or she had to feed his family or pay his rent i'm going to be less mad still pretty fucking angry but less so than someone who scammed simply because they want some fancy car and they already have a car. there is the argument that well he should get a job, which brings to the whole minimum wage debate. oh sorry i'm just talking. I don't know if i know anything and am just delusional and think I do.

I really hope ferguson is a turning point for all this, but i doubt it will be sadly.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I really hope ferguson is a turning point for all this, but i doubt it will be sadly.
    It has to be a turning point there is really no other option when people are so ignorant they will do any and everything to justify blatant inequality. People have had enough we just have to keep bringing these kinds of things to light and exposing the ignorance that privilege allows.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    It has to be a turning point there is really no other option when people are so ignorant they will do any and everything to justify blatant inequality. People have had enough we just have to keep bringing these kinds of things to light and exposing the ignorance that privilege allows.
    but there's been other civil right protests in the past and there still is inequality. i guess they did help a little, I just don't have faith in the people that are in charge of this country.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but there's been other civil right protests in the past and there still is inequality. i guess they did help a little, I just don't have faith in the people that are in charge of this country.
    I'm with you on that one. That’s why we have to do more to change the government and the people in it. It means voting more than once every 4 years starting our own social programs and changing the political culture so that it is clear things like this will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm with you on that one. That’s why we have to do more to change the government and the people in it. It means voting more than once every 4 years starting our own social programs and changing the political culture so that it is clear things like this will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
    i completely agree. and to be honest i don't think voting does much. politicians lie to get elected and most of the time have their own agenda that doesn't actually benefit the people. and you can't always tell who is honest and who isn't cuz the dishonest ones are so good at it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

The facts:

The American president is a black man, and some senior figures in his administration are also non-white. Most of the American media is owned by non-whites, and the top 1% of income earners is only around 60% white. Here's an interesting graph: Who Are The 1%? - The Bilzerian Report

The reason blacks are targeted by the police is because they commit violent crimes out of proportion to their numbers FBI — Table 43. The reasons blacks are more violent than whites are not entirely due to lower average socioeconomic status, either. There is evidence for variation in testosterone levels Racial/ethnic variations in male testosterone levels: A probable contributor to group differences in health, average IQ Race and intelligence and genes related to aggression between racial groups MAOA varies by race.

I will not apologise for forcing you all to take some responsibility for your actions and stop blaming whitey. It is ridiculous to see such victim-hood from grown adults.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    The facts:

The American president is a black man, and some senior figures in his administration are also non-white. Most of the American media is owned by non-whites, and the top 1% of income earners is only around 50% white.
    "The small city of Ferguson has changed from predominantly white to having a majority black population in the last few decades. In 1970, Ferguson was 99% white; now, the city has a 29% white population and 67% black. The police department, however, does not reflect the demographics of the town's residents — only three of the 53-officer department are black. The police chief, Thomas Jackson, is white."

Regardless it dosent matter who is in office if the policy is unjust. If the system broken fix it.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    The facts:

The American president is a black man, and some senior figures in his administration are also non-white. Most of the American media is owned by non-whites, and the top 1% of income earners is only around 50% white.

The reason blacks are targeted by the police is because they commit violent crimes out of proportion to their numbers. The reasons blacks are more violent than whites are not entirely due to lower average socioeconomic status, either. There is evidence for variation in testosterone levels, average IQ and genes related to aggression between racial groups.

I will not apologise for forcing you all to take some responsibility for your actions and stop blaming whitey. It is ridiculous to see such victim-hood from grown adults
    Really

Who is you all?! Are African Americans not American. Am I wrong for wanting my government to help reform my community? If an entire group of people is drowning in our society we can't expect the government that is supposed to represent us to throw us a life raft? The Us gives more aid to other countries but they can't even support the dying communities here at home. It's not victimhood it a cry for help! Nowhere in my post did I blame white people, in fact I made it very clear that people need to change things in their government. If you read the original post a point was made about the governor vetoing a bill that would give the community a better education. If you look into it you would see the educational reform was much like desegregation so how do you justify that?

Since you like facts
    Here's Median Income In The US By Race - Business Insider

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Here's something all blacks ignore: Jews are not white. They come from Central Asia.

If you looked at my first link, what you would see is the group actually represented out of proportion to their numbers is the Jewish group.

Now call me an anti-Semite to make yourself feel better.