First 234

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Regardless on their stances on the issues, I like how the yellow person simply doesn't address the green person's points and instead just shoves more links out there.

A couple of well thought-out paragraphs? Well, nuts to that; here's a link to an unrelated tweet!
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    It's propaganda.
    I suspect that Stuff Black People Don't Like causes, at the very least, prejudice against minorities. There should be laws against hate speech on the internet.

Historically speaking those who support systematic racism or inequality in general must rationalize what they know is morally wrong. Notice if an entire community of people is suffering it's their own fault. If an unarmed person is killed we must find a character flaw or something to justify it. It's ok to enslave Africans because they aren't really people they are property. I'm not just playing the race card here either the same thing was done to the Jews. Jews are genetically inferior. Gay people are morally corrupt and god hates them therefore its ok to deny them rights ect.
    Victim blaming happens to obese people too. It's really awful.

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I like how the yellow person simply doesn't address the green person's points and instead just shoves more links out there.
    I've heard of yellow people, but green people? Are they contagious?

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Regardless on their stances on the issues, I like how the yellow person simply doesn't address the green person's points and instead just shoves more links out there.

A couple of well thought-out paragraphs? Well, nuts to that; here's a link to an unrelated tweet!
    The yellow person can't defend the nonsense in the links they posted so when they are questioned the yellow person has no choice but to find another link full of unsupported nonsense.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Idk if you’ve seen this but this is the reality and yes the goal is to bring these things to light. Too many lives have been lost. This is nation wide not just in the south or any particular region. America has a problem with regard to equality for anyone who is not white and straight. The futher away you are from that the worse it is.
    Melissa Harris-Perry's Searing Tribute To Black Men Killed By Police
    Yeah this sucks.

You do have a point that usa spnds quite a lot of money on donations. These are however strategic alliances. Best example is tackling comminism potential in europe during the post world war period. If not for the USA a lot of eurorpean countires would have sunk into communism and that would have in return not only destroyed those countries, they would have badly affected the usa economically and strategically. Take west germany and east germany and north korea and south korea as examples. The countires supported by usa were and are (south korea) are well off than the countires which weren't/aren't. I am from south asia and even we know how well west germany did compared to east/communist germany before that wall fell.

Donations to foreign countries matter, and it's obviously not always for the well being of those nations.

Also if i speak for the usa government and against your point of minorities being unfairly treated again, people do get umeployment benifits don't they? In countries like australia the unemployment benefits are higher than normal wages here in south asia which makes me admire them and feel jealous of that at the same time. Doesn't usa have similar benefits? (Too bored to google and would rather ask you that.)

Gun control seems to be the answer for gang related violence which seems to be plaguing the african amefican community. Ironically this dude didn't have a weapon but his neighbourhood seems to be plagued with it. I know little about the usa except for what i hear from my relatives and family friends living there.

Ban the fucking guns i think and the crime rates woukd go down. Then again will it have a positive affect on blacks/minorities being treated badly? Not directly me thinks.

MBTI
    yupp

I've been checking the ferguson hash tag on twitter to keep updated and amnesty international posted this article. I usually don't put much stock into buzzfeed articles, but they were the ones that tweeted the link so, who knows. Amnesty International Takes "Unprecedented" U.S. Action In Ferguson

https://storify.com/miniver/mike-bro...from-shaunking
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

@iNtrovert I was just was just watching the NatGeo series on the 90s the other day and it had a segment on Rodney King. It was quite a rude awakening that things really haven't changed much in America with regards to race. It's a sad thing to think about.

BTW I'm not a American either, but it does pain me to see such ingrained prejudice and that so many people feel unable to trust the police to protect them.

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    They aren't remote controlled, though. Khazars first learned how to tame sharks out on the steppes of Central Asia, and ever since then, we have had an intimate relationship with these magnificent creatures. Great whites are actually a Khazar invention. (We also gave them that name as a way of vilifying the white race.) The word for horse in the ancient Khazar language is actually "land shark." It was one of our greatest inventions, along with birth control, as a method of keeping the white race down. All the countries that are really doing well are the ones without a lot of birth control, which is according to protocol, of course.

I haven't heard enough from you yet on New Zealand's contributions to feminism. You can't destroy the white race without feminism! And your country has done quite well in that regard, without any help from us. The elders weren't going to get around to inflicting feminism on New Zealand until the 70s. We couldn't really consider them part of the white race at all, after that, seeing as how they have done so much for us. We've actually made the entire non-Maori population of New Zealand honorary Jews. You would have been quite safe, you know, if you hadn't started to spill the beans about the Khazar thing. New Zealand isn't a big concern for us right now at all. We're mostly concentrating right now on working with the Arabs to take over Europe. But the Khazar thing really needs to stay a secret, so yeah, the Mossad needs to know what you have been up to so they can act accordingly. It's too bad that we might have to go after a member of a people that did so much to forward our goals, but it must be done, regrettably. You and I are not so different, really. Pity.

This post has awakened a desire in me to move to New Zealand. Do you know any pretty, sparsely populated areas far away from the big city that might be nice? I am not content with just visiting, but I think I would like to live somewhere like that.
    You also fail to mention that the NZ Prime Minister is Jewish.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Yeah this sucks.

You do have a point that usa spnds quite a lot of money on donations. These are however strategic alliances. Best example is tackling comminism potential in europe during the post world war period. If not for the USA a lot of eurorpean countires would have sunk into communism and that would have in return not only destroyed those countries, they would have badly affected the usa economically and strategically. Take west germany and east germany and north korea and south korea as examples. The countires supported by usa were and are (south korea) are well off than the countires which weren't/aren't. I am from south asia and even we know how well west germany did compared to east/communist germany before that wall fell.

Donations to foreign countries matter, and it's obviously not always for the well being of those nations.

Also if i speak for the usa government and against your point of minorities being unfairly treated again, people do get umeployment benifits don't they? In countries like australia the unemployment benefits are higher than normal wages here in south asia which makes me admire them and feel jealous of that at the same time. Doesn't usa have similar benefits? (Too bored to google and would rather ask you that.)

Gun control seems to be the answer for gang related violence which seems to be plaguing the african amefican community. Ironically this dude didn't have a weapon but his neighbourhood seems to be plagued with it. I know little about the usa except for what i hear from my relatives and family friends living there.

Ban the fucking guns i think and the crime rates woukd go down. Then again will it have a positive affect on blacks/minorities being treated badly? Not directly me thinks.
    I have quite a few family members that work in human services and yes there are programs that are dedicated to unemployment and welfare but in studying the system they are always complaining about how difficult it is for people to get these resources when they really need them. The process to get the benefits is very difficult and discouraging for the applicants. A lot of people can't fulfill the requirements to begin with so they fall through the cracks. In fact my cousin works with an agency that is entirely dedicated to helping people fill out the paper work and fulfill requirements so that they can get assistance. The fact that even such an agency is needed speaks to how difficult it is. I also want to add that the agency she works with is a private not government agency. My mother is also studying human services and through her courses she has learned that the system is what it’s because they know they won’t be able to help the majority of the people so they make it difficult to limit the number of people on assistance. So in short yes there are benefits but they are a far cry from adequate.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I've been checking the ferguson hash tag on twitter to keep updated and amnesty international posted this article. I usually don't put much stock into buzzfeed articles, but they were the ones that tweeted the link so, who knows. Amnesty International Takes "Unprecedented" U.S. Action In Ferguson

https://storify.com/miniver/mike-bro...from-shaunking
    Thanks for this. I need to start following this guy.

MBTI
    yupp

Thanks for this. I need to start following this guy.
    also follow@timcast if you're not already. he's the reporter that does the live feeds of the protest for vice
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    also follow@timcast if you're not already. he's the reporter that does the live feeds of the protest for vice
    Also alderman @ Antoniofrench for a levelheaded community leader.

For a community leader that keeps it real follow Mo assembly member @ MariachappelleN