User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul View Post
    Disagreed. He is making sense. Just wanted to throw in also that blacks are a weaponized demographic. The insider Democrat players call blacks, the gays (lgbtqtblmao) and the spinsters "the broken coalition" behind closed doors. They don't mind you bitching and calling for social change so long as you are under their gibsmedats/emotionSpeak spell.
    You've spent too much time listening to Alex Jones.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Shut up. Alex Jones is the smartest man in the world.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    huh

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I lel'd, now buy the tango tangerine water filters ya dummy!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Aren't there less Jews in New Zealand than Iran? What have you got your panties in a bunch about, anyway? Are they the reason New Zealand isn't the awesomest country in the world? Chin up, you can at least be proud about New Zealand being the first country to grant female suffrage.
    I am more proud of the LOTR films and pavlova.

Regardless, I just notified the Mossad about you. I also gave them your IP address so that they can uncover your exact coordinates. Have fun!
    Thanks, I will

Just for your information, they could be spying on you too: NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel | World news | The Guardian.

Beware. The Khazar hordes have now been unleashed upon you. I would advise against going swimming if you live near an ocean.... there might be remote-controlled sharks, the idea being first tested by Mossad agent Steven Spielberg back in the 1970s.
    I actually happen to live in an area with one of the highest densities of great white sharks in the world. I have had a 4m shark swim past my boat.

Now, shall we get back to ignorance? Wait...

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo
    I actually happen to live in an area with one of the highest densities of great white sharks in the world. I have had a 4m shark swim past my boat.

Now, shall we get back to ignorance? Wait...
    They aren't remote controlled, though. Khazars first learned how to tame sharks out on the steppes of Central Asia, and ever since then, we have had an intimate relationship with these magnificent creatures. Great whites are actually a Khazar invention. (We also gave them that name as a way of vilifying the white race.) The word for horse in the ancient Khazar language is actually "land shark." It was one of our greatest inventions, along with birth control, as a method of keeping the white race down. All the countries that are really doing well are the ones without a lot of birth control, which is according to protocol, of course.

I haven't heard enough from you yet on New Zealand's contributions to feminism. You can't destroy the white race without feminism! And your country has done quite well in that regard, without any help from us. The elders weren't going to get around to inflicting feminism on New Zealand until the 70s. We couldn't really consider them part of the white race at all, after that, seeing as how they have done so much for us. We've actually made the entire non-Maori population of New Zealand honorary Jews. You would have been quite safe, you know, if you hadn't started to spill the beans about the Khazar thing. New Zealand isn't a big concern for us right now at all. We're mostly concentrating right now on working with the Arabs to take over Europe. But the Khazar thing really needs to stay a secret, so yeah, the Mossad needs to know what you have been up to so they can act accordingly. It's too bad that we might have to go after a member of a people that did so much to forward our goals, but it must be done, regrettably. You and I are not so different, really. Pity.

This post has awakened a desire in me to move to New Zealand. Do you know any pretty, sparsely populated areas far away from the big city that might be nice? I am not content with just visiting, but I think I would like to live somewhere like that.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I will not apologise for forcing you all to take some responsibility for your actions and stop blaming whitey. It is ridiculous to see such victim-hood from grown adults.

Mhm, because being physically attacked by the cops for things like a $2 bus fair or peaceful protesting definitely doesn't warrant "victim-hood." I wonder why no one in the Westboro Baptist Church protests have been shot by the police.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Heard about this.

The police seem to have done a terrible job and seems to be doing a terrible job handling the aftermath.

I would love to see whether the police officer would get punished for his misconduct (or was it an accident based on racial stereotyping?).

One might not feel optimistic considering the recent Trayvor Marting incident but I think that particular scenario was much different to this - since the shooter was actually defending himself - and only similar in the racial profiling which has obviously been taken part here too.

Isn't there a body over there which focuses on similar incidences which taken place country wide? I think that's the best way to tackle it - to bing into light similar incidences.

Permabanned

warning. graphic.

Instagram

white guy? gets shot...in the stomach? not from a cop, allegedly.

not too clear on the details.

my point is, be safe.

right now, the focus should be on not letting this get out of hand.

people are upset and angry. maybe it's not justified...but if you have upset and angry people acting out, it doesn't matter what is justified.

bad things can happen if people aren't thinking clearly.

the focus shouldn't be on what is right or wrong right now.

it should be on making sure we don't let this escalate.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

When I first heard of this website, I thought it should be a site for me to post about things that I don't like...This is hate speech and it should be eradicated from the internet.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    When I first heard of this website, I thought it should be a site for me to post about things that I don't like...This is hate speech and it should be eradicated from the internet.
    It's propaganda. Historically speaking those who support systematic racism or inequality in general must rationalize what they know is morally wrong. Notice if an entire community of people is suffering it's their own fault. If an unarmed person is killed we must find a character flaw or something to justify it. It's ok to enslave Africans because they aren't really people they are property. I'm not just playing the race card here either the same thing was done to the Jews. Jews are genetically inferior. Gay people are morally corrupt and god hates them therefore its ok to deny them rights ect.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Heard about this.

The police seem to have done a terrible job and seems to be doing a terrible job handling the aftermath.

I would love to see whether the police officer would get punished for his misconduct (or was it an accident based on racial stereotyping?).

One might not feel optimistic considering the recent Trayvor Marting incident but I think that particular scenario was much different to this - since the shooter was actually defending himself - and only similar in the racial profiling which has obviously been taken part here too.

Isn't there a body over there which focuses on similar incidences which taken place country wide? I think that's the best way to tackle it - to bing into light similar incidences.
    Idk if you’ve seen this but this is the reality and yes the goal is to bring these things to light. Too many lives have been lost. This is nation wide not just in the south or any particular region. America has a problem with regard to equality for anyone who is not white and straight. The futher away you are from that the worse it is.
    Melissa Harris-Perry's Searing Tribute To Black Men Killed By Police
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman