First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Here's something all blacks ignore: Jews are not white. They come from Central Asia.

If you looked at my first link, what you would see is the group actually represented out of proportion to their numbers is the Jewish group.

Now call me an anti-Semite to make yourself feel better.
    All blacks ignore Jews are not white? Really? You made this a black white issue not me. I dont need to call you anything you know what you are. BTW That article was written by a white man is pic is right next to the link. smh
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    Really

Who is you all?! Are African Americans not American. Am I wrong for wanting my government to help reform my community? If an entire group of people is drowning in our society we can't expect the government that is supposed to represent us to throw us a life raft? The Us gives more aid to other countries but they can't even support the dying communities here at home. It's not victimhood it a cry for help! Nowhere in my post did I blame white people, in fact I made it very clear that people need to change things in their government. If you read the original post a point was made about the governor vetoing a bill that would give the community a better education. If you look into it you would see the educational reform was much like desegregation so how do you justify that?
    You are not wrong for wanting the government to help reform your community.

Where you are wrong is in thinking that it is primarily the government's responsibility. Change starts at home, and if you are upset with your community, then you need to make a concerted effort from within to combat its problems. For example, blaming black crime on police racism doesn't help reduce crime. It justifies crime, and makes everybody less safe.

I would also point out that everything the government gives to one person, requires them taking from another person through taxation. Did the person whose money is being taken from him consent to this? Insofar as the government needs money to perform its basic functions, I have no objection. But beyond that, I am cynical.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

You are not wrong for wanting the government to help reform your community.

Where you are wrong is in thinking that it is primarily the government's responsibility. Change starts at home, and if you are upset with your community, then you need to make a concerted effort from within to combat its problems. For example, blaming black crime on police racism doesn't help reduce crime. It justifies crime, and makes everybody less safe.

I would also point out that everything the government gives to one person, requires them taking from another person through taxation. Did the person whose money is being taken from him consent to this? Insofar as the government needs money to perform its basic functions, I have no objection. But beyond that, I am cynical.
    Where in anything I posted did i say that? Please show me.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

@iNtrovert "Regardless it dosent matter who is in office if the policy is unjust. If the system broken fix it."

Who is going to "fix it"? The government? You don't make that obvious, so I have to assume that from the rest of your post.

If you dislike my interpretation of your posts, just be more clear about what you mean.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

@iNtrovert "Regardless it dosent matter who is in office if the policy is unjust. If the system broken fix it."

Who is going to "fix it"? The government? You don't make that obvious, so I have to assume that from the rest of your post.

If you dislike my interpretation of your posts, just be more clear about what you mean.
    No you hear what you want to hear. I just posted this when you joined the conversation

I'm with you on that one. That’s why we have to do more to change the government and the people in it. It means voting more than once every 4 years starting our own social programs and changing the political culture so that it is clear things like this will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
    If that isn't clear to you then you need to reevaluate the way you comprehend information

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

No you hear what you want to hear. I just posted this when you joined the conversation
    You are still ultimately relying on the government to do your work for you (if less directly). If I was going to be an asshole, I would point out that you are using the passive voice in your posts (ironically, not unlike politician-speak), which makes it hard for other people to figure out what you mean. Now enough semantics, shall we get back to what you are actually complaining about?

Thanks.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

SilentMusings is not American. He has absolutely no idea what it is like to be an American, much less a black American. Responding to him on this issue is a waste of time. He is absolutely and utterly clueless.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    SilentMusings is not American. He has absolutely no idea what it is like to be an American, much less a black American. Responding to him on this issue is a waste of time. He is absolutely and utterly clueless.
    Agreed

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    huh

Agreed
    Disagreed. He is making sense. Just wanted to throw in also that blacks are a weaponized demographic. The insider Democrat players call blacks, the gays (lgbtqtblmao) and the spinsters "the broken coalition" behind closed doors. They don't mind you bitching and calling for social change so long as you are under their gibsmedats/emotionSpeak spell.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Here's something all blacks ignore: Jews are not white. They come from Central Asia.

If you looked at my first link, what you would see is the group actually represented out of proportion to their numbers is the Jewish group.

Now call me an anti-Semite to make yourself feel better.
    Aren't there less Jews in New Zealand than Iran? What have you got your panties in a bunch about, anyway? Are they the reason New Zealand isn't the awesomest country in the world? Chin up, you can at least be proud about New Zealand being the first country to grant female suffrage.

Regardless, I just notified the Mossad about you. I also gave them your IP address so that they can uncover your exact coordinates.

Beware. The Khazar hordes have now been unleashed upon you. I would advise against going swimming if you live near an ocean.... there might be remote-controlled sharks. The idea was first tested by Mossad agent Steven Spielberg back in the 1970s...Jaws was just the front for the project. If not, there are other ways. They have been known to act swiftly.

Have fun!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78