User Tag List

First 1234 Last

When is the US going to break that country into pieces and create a Kurdish satellite state?

That would be the 3rd act.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I fully support the murder of Muslims who feel they have the right to kill Christians/Non-Muslims for being Christians/Non-Muslims.

Notice the sentence is restrictive.
    Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I hate to say it, but I am stuffing my head in the sand about this and pretty much anything that is going on in the middle east. I want the western world out of there.
    I like the fact that your attitude has changed since earlier. Let those animals fight themselves. Americans already saved them by disarming their weapons of mass destruction, overthrowing a dictator and giving them democracy your previous post screamed.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    When is the US going to break that country into pieces and create a Kurdish satellite state?

That would be the 3rd act.

Lolz

I like the fact that your attitude has changed since earlier. Let those animals fight themselves. Americans already saved them by disarming their weapons of mass destruction, overthrowing a dictator and giving them democracy your previous post screamed.
    My opinion attitude is the same?
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Not always.

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

It's really disappointing that you chose to keep your mind closed on this issue. War is brewing in all parts of the Arab world and will soon occur Ukraine as well (poor things ). So far, 127,125 – 142,200 civilian lives have been taken since the 2003 invasion and 170,000+ Syrian lives since the beginning of the civil war. Don't these lives matter? Or is it because they're muslims that no-one cares?

The US is not innocent here, ISIS is actually controlled by the CIA and this is not the first time we've seen this.
    Night is another candle

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    The US is not innocent here, ISIS is actually controlled by the CIA and this is not the first time we've seen this.
    Haha. Alex Jones.

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Haha. Alex Jones.
    Have no idea who that dude is... and I'm guessing I should not have used his article to prove my point.

Edit: Jesus christ, he's a conspiracy theorist.
    Edit2: It's a conspiracy theory started in Iran
    Edit3: Actually, ISIS is linked to Al-Qaeda...
    Night is another candle

Permabanned

breaking news
    people killing people...

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

But its Obama doing it this time, so it must be a good thing.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    It's really disappointing that you chose to keep your mind closed on this issue. War is brewing in all parts of the Arab world and will soon occur Ukraine as well (poor things ). So far, 127,125 – 142,200 civilian lives have been taken since the 2003 invasion and 170,000+ Syrian lives since the beginning of the civil war. Don't these lives matter? Or is it because they're muslims that no-one cares?

To be perfectly honest, I don't care. Why because I have way too much to already care about. Everyone has a capacity of things that they are able to care about, worry about, think about, and put effort towards. My life is quite busy and very stressful, further I am an easily stressed out person. I pay close attention to politics and try and keep aware of as much as I can. I put a much stronger focus on domestic issues, as I have more solid opinions, they effect us far more directly, and I can more easily come up with solid well backed opinions on it. Simply put, it is easier for me. I have actively chosen not to care, because I can't. I have enough on my plate. There are others that will care, and they will focus on it. It is not for me. It's also rife with conspiracy theories more so than other areas, and I have an absolute burning hatred of individuals who subscribe to them. Speaking with them often sends my anger through the roof and I can't get anywhere productive with it. As such, I am just not having it. I am annoyed that my country puts so much effort into this all the time and likes to play world police. Quite frankly I hate it, but there isn't anything I can do about.

The best I can do is keep in the know about the basic directions, occasionally vent my frustrations about it happening and not wanting it to be, and then go elsewhere. I focus on domestic issues as that's something I can do something with. And there isn't anything wrong with that. Put your resources where it works.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

The US has instigated these problems in the Middle-East. The worst thing this country can do is go fiddle with the region a little bit, then back away, and then come back and fiddle a little bit again later. But this is what the USA has done, and it ultimately enhances the problem rather than combating.

So perhaps I've made it sound like a bit of an all or nothing situation. If it is, I think it's fairly clear at this point that the USA is simply incapable of taking the all approach. So, I recommend nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    But its Obama doing it this time, so it must be a good thing.
    Said no one.
    Go to sleep, iguana.