First 12

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Some of the children weren't born with their disabilities; they were brought about by complications from other illnesses. Hard to tell whether the complications were due in part to the parents' failure to properly handle their illnesses earlier.
    So listing them in order of age:

Deanna, 13 (Deaf from flu)
    Aaron, 12 (Developmental disability)
    Arianna, 10 (Vegetative from fever)
    Jarrod, 9 (Fragile X)
    Braelyn, 6 (Autistic)
    Makayla, 3 (Healthy)

*blue for those born healthy

Not sure when the issues occurred with the ones born healthy, but Makayla's chances to make it out without a problem seemed slim.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So listing them in order of age:

Deanna, 13 (Deaf from flu)
    Aaron, 12 (Developmental disability)
    Arianna, 10 (Vegetative from fever)
    Jarrod, 9 (Fragile X)
    Braelyn, 6 (Autistic)
    Makayla, 3 (Healthy)

*blue for those born healthy

Not sure when the issues occurred with the ones born healthy, but Makayla's chances to make it out without a problem seemed slim.
    Thanks muchly. Odd to me that they were interspered like that. I'd have expected blue to dominate the top of that list.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    yupp

People don't like being told who they can or can't marry or what/how many kids they can have.
    what? you can't marry some one of your own sex (though that is changing) and black and whites couldn't married until about 50 years ago. what do you mean we can't tell people these things? we already do.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ugh this is horrible on so many levels. Definitely seems like this came from the parents being burned out and overburdened. With charges being pressed against the father, I hope someone's helping the mother take care of the kids in the meantime. And it's wonderful that at least one neighbor is being supportive.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what? you can't marry some one of your own sex (though that is changing) and black and whites couldn't married until about 50 years ago. what do you mean we can't tell people these things? we already do.
    I'm talking about on the individual level, not group level.

For example, if someone walked up to you personally and said, "You couldn't marry so and so because of [genetics]," you'd flip them the bird most likely and say that risk was yours to take. If you poll Americans on the street, aside from the gay or race issue, I'm certain the vast majority would tell everyone else to take a flying fig, they'll take what risks they want in deciding who they will marry.

I mean, this is a common cultural mindset -- there have been books debating whether our national mentality would be different if we were not a country that broke away from our original homeland with force of arms.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Ugh this is horrible on so many levels. Definitely seems like this came from the parents being burned out and overburdened. With charges being pressed against the father, I hope someone's helping the mother take care of the kids in the meantime. And it's wonderful that at least one neighbor is being supportive.
    Looks like the other kids are under the protection of Child and Youth Services.

Definitely for the best.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Looks like the other kids are under the protection of Child and Youth Services.

Definitely for the best.
    Absolutely.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

I'm talking about on the individual level, not group level.

For example, if someone walked up to you personally and said, "You couldn't marry so and so because of [genetics]," you'd flip them the bird most likely and say that risk was yours to take. If you poll Americans on the street, aside from the gay or race issue, I'm certain the vast majority would tell everyone else to take a flying fig, they'll take what risks they want in deciding who they will marry.

I mean, this is a common cultural mindset -- there have been books debating whether our national mentality would be different if we were not a country that broke away from our original homeland with force of arms.
    yeah but i'd also flip the bird if i wanted to marry a girl or a person of a different race and was told I couldn't (though marrying a girl probably will never happen for me). also if eugenics got approved stuff like this would be on a group level. the government could be like oh autism or down syndrome runs in so and so's family they can't married and we're gonna sterelize them.

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so