First 678

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    C'mon, Americans wear their patriotism on their sleeves, and it is just as shallow as those who wear their heart on their sleeves.

American patriotism is about business.

American patriotism is about business because America was founded by a bougeois revolution, that is, a revolution of owners, a revolution of business. So it is only natural and ingrained that American patriotism is about business.
    You've gone off the deep end, matey.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You've gone off the deep end, matey.
    And rather than addressing the issue you make a personal criticism.

Look, I'll give you another go: if I say you live in a one party State with two parties of business, you can have another go and make another personal criticism. Knock yourself out.

Come on, say it, say, you are .........., just fill in the blank.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@Mole

Seriously though if you want a more accurate portrayal of American drug related pathological narcissism, maybe you should check out Party Monster...I mean you will then understand the extent to which you are exaggerating marijuana usage, which is really not much different than drinking. Possibly safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    @Mole

Seriously though if you want a more accurate portrayal of American drug related pathological narcissism, maybe you should check out Party Monster...I mean you will then understand the extent to which you are exaggerating marijuana usage, which is really not much different than drinking. Possibly safer.
    Looked at statistically, alcohol is our most dangerous drug. Compared statistically with the damage done by alcohol, illegal drugs do comparatively little damage.

The difference is that alcohol is legal and drugs are illegal.

Illegal drugs destroy the economies and the civil peace of Central and South American countries.

And illegal drugs create a nasty drug sub-culture. Some of the effects we see here.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Looked at statistically, alcohol is our most dangerous drug. Compared statistically with the damage done by alcohol, illegal drugs do comparatively little damage.

The difference is that alcohol is legal and drugs are illegal.

Illegal drugs destroy the economies and the civil peace of Central and South American countries.

And illegal drugs create a nasty drug sub-culture. Some of the effects we see here.
    Smoking marijuana isn't a symptom of narcissism, though. Some people grow their own and its legal in some places. People with cluster b personality disorder may be inclined to substance abuse for various reasons but there is no direct correlation between recreational drug use and narcissism. Though Party Monster is a fairly extreme example of a pathological narcissist experiencing a psychotic break with hard hard drug use, and the culture surrounding him was basically narcissistic. I wonder if Andy Warhol was a covert narcissist as well. Narcissistic people are sometimes fascinating while others are boring, they're just people. Yeah actually I think Warhol was definitely a covert narcissist, he was all like "im ugly" but used people like furniture, what he did to Edie Sedgwick was quietly monstrous. He surrounded himself with beauty and old money and talent like it would rub off on him, he wore other human beings like masks then discarded them.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

And rather than addressing the issue you make a personal criticism.

Look, I'll give you another go: if I say you live in a one party State with two parties of business, you can have another go and make another personal criticism. Knock yourself out.

Come on, say it, say, you are .........., just fill in the blank.
    I'm done addressing the issue. You lost the debate. Sorry you can't admit it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”