User Tag List

First 456

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't feel like reading all the thread since I've been away, but have the conspiracy theorists started suggesting yet that this flight was blown up because it really contained the missing flight passengers from the lost flight in March?
    I read a comment on a youtube video relating to this that obama shot it down in order to instigate world war 3.

Ololz.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't feel like reading all the thread since I've been away, but have the conspiracy theorists started suggesting yet that this flight was blown up because it really contained the missing flight passengers from the lost flight in March?
    Oy Not that I have heard but I can see that one coming.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I think the Malaysians were behind it. The Malaysians run everything. I suspect they were even behind the design of our flag.

Coincidence?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Permabanned

there is no such thing as coincidence. just truth in the face of the lies!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    How do you know?
    there is no direct statement of course, my country has always been pro Russia but nowadays everybody seems to be going in the opposite direction, politicians, prime minister, even the president held a speech yesterday publicly blaming Russia and insisting on restrictive economical measures for Russia and the parties and financial institutions involved in supporting terrorist groups with military equipment in Ukraine.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default US DENIES RADAR JAMMING EQUIPMENT TO UKRAINE...

...and kills 295 people.

Exclusive: Ukraine Asked U.S. for Tech to Counter Russia's Jet-Killers - The Daily Beast

Even if it were possible to avoid the tragedy by giving radar-jamming equipment to Ukraine, would it be wise to just hand over this technology?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    A cheap shot against whom? Rabid Muslim-haters who think the only good Muslim is a dead one? There are some people (including some here on TypoC) who seem willing to blame any act of violence on Muslim extremists, the way people a few years back were blaming every climate and agricultural problem on El Nino, regardless of the actual cause.

I'm not getting anything mixed up
    Before we know it, Godwin's law will be rewritten As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of mentioning Muslim extremists approaches one.

I heard a conspiracy theory that it's a conflict between Malaysia and Iran. Apparently, Iranian intelligence officers pissed off Malaysia so Malaysia tossed out them out and Iran threatened retribution... through Russia, of course. It explains the plight of the two Malaysian flights... yeah, I need to read more into it.
    Night is another candle

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    There is a long history of conflict between catholics and orthodox, so to say the present conflict has little to do with religion smells of denial.

And when one side is catholic and the other side is orthodox and nationalist, it is hard to swollow that the conflict has nothing to do with religion.

Sounds like special pleading.
    True and not true.

As already explained, both sides are overwhelmingly orthodox.
    But if you really need it, you could interpret it (somehow) as a religious conflict and rivalry between the Kyivian and Moscow patriarchates.

Personally and after having been many times in Ukraine (my "partner" is half Russian, half Ukrainian, and she was in Kiev last february, during the revolution), I don't think it has anything to do with religion. It's a war of agression entirely trigged by RUSSIAN extremists against Ukraine. What I mean is that the vast majority of eastern Ukraine is still faithful to Kiev. It's not because they speak Russian that they have lost their sense of identity, that they don't consider themselves to be Ukrainians anymore. Just ask, for instance, if Irishmen think they're English now! You had very large demonstrations in Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk and even Donetsk (before the armed pro-Russia coup succeeded) to prove that. And the presidents of the secessionist "republics" of Donetsk and Lugansk are all Ethnic Russians born in Russia, all linked to the ultranationalists Russian circles (close to the infamous xenophobic Rodina party) and the FSB (Russian intelligence).

It's all too obvious in fact. It's a war of aggression. It is a fight between a young democracy and a very aggressive nationalist dictatorship.

When the separatist forces surrendered in Sloviansk, the Ukrainian army discovered that 85% of the people they were fighting were in fact Russian and Caucasian mercenaries, most of them had never been to Ukraine before.
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 08-10-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

^ +1 Blackmail and you had the facts to back it up.

On a different note but keeping in line to the topic at hand, a fellow Muslim student in my class said that there is a theory that Israel shot down the plane in Ukraine so as to divert the media attention given to the ongoing skirmish in Israel.

I of course thought it was ridiculous because I am pro democracy/secularism/Israel/western-ideals and mostly because I believe Israel it totally incapable of being so unethic........ OMGOSH!!!

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    ^ +1 Blackmail and you had the facts to back it up.

On a different note but keeping in line to the topic at hand, a fellow Muslim student in my class said that there is a theory that Israel shot down the plane in Ukraine so as to divert the media attention given to the ongoing skirmish in Israel.

I of course thought it was ridiculous because I am pro democracy/secularism/Israel/western-ideals and mostly because I believe Israel it totally incapable of being so unethic........ OMGOSH!!!
    Well, what's more likely? That it was one of the groups actually involved in the conflict, or a group in an entirely different region? There's a big difference between acknowledging Israeli atrocities and stuff like the things talked about in this article:

Expert shoots down conspiracy theory blaming Israel for shark attacks - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78