Don't kill me @Arctic Hysteria
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |
    Likes swordpath liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Merica'

Where to begin? We swooped in like Superman in WWII to turn the tide of war and squash Hitler's dumbass, and his psycho Axis Power pals.

Guns 'n shit.

You can literally say just about whatever you want.

We brew the finest quality beer on Earth, Coors Light.

And, uh, Hawaii is cool.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes swordpath liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

We have one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
    Nature is pretty.
    Good food.
    Universal healthcare and free college (tax funded).

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

For a first world country, our government to a lesser extent than others, tells us what to do. Things have have deteriorated over the last 6 years or so however.

EDIT and we ushered in the modern era.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Cause American Girls love masturbating to Ukrainian guys, and we told Putin to go Fuck himself

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    ..and squash Hitler's dumbass, and his psycho Axis Power pals.
    Thats just some stupid propaganda thats told to americans so that they would feel better about themselves and would have this false image of the country. What really happened with hitler is that soviet unions did most of the work(much much more than whole eu and usa together) and usa came there just when the war was nearly over so that they could steal technology.

Look at the death count for eastern(soviets alone) front and western front(britts, france, usa etc combined) and do note that usa only joined the western front when the war was nearly over.

EASTERN FRONT:
    Stalingrad: 1.8 million
    Siege of Leningrad: 1.5 million
    Moscow 1941-42: 700,000
    Smolensk 1941: 500,000
    Kiev 1941: 400,000
    Vorenesh 1942: 370,000
    Belarus 1941: 370,000
    2nd Rzhev-Sychevka: 270,000
    Caucasus 1942: 260,000
    Kursk: 230,000
    Lower Dnieper: 170,000
    Kongsberg: 170,000
    Rostov: 150,000
    Budapest: 130,000
    and others with less killed

Whereas on the Western Front
    Battle of France 180,000
    Normandy: 132,000
    El Alamein: 70,000
    Battle of the Bulge: 38,000
    Id say that USA may be the greatest, at deceiving their own citizens..

Also what do you think about hiroshima and nagasaki(both heavily populated cities without any military value) being nuked by usa even tho japan was no longer a real threat at that point? And if you dont take my word for that, heres some quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Eisenhower
    The Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn’t necessary to hit them with that awful thing.

During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of ‘face’. The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude….
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral William Leahy [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_D._Leahy
    William D. Leahy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url] ]It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Douglas MacArthur
    no military justification for the dropping of the bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistant Secretary of War John McLoy
    I believe we missed the opportunity of effecting a Japanese surrender, completely satisfactory to us, without the necessity of dropping the bombs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Secretary of the Navy Ralph Bird
    In my opinion, the Japanese war was really won before we ever used the atom bomb. Thus, it wouldn’t have been necessary for us to disclose our nuclear position and stimulate the Russians to develop the same thing much more rapidly than they would have if we had not dropped the bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Curtis LeMay
    The war would have been over in two weeks. . . . The atomic bomb had nothing to do with the end of the war at all.

And there are more quotes like this, but i think i made my point already. The country is and always has been ruled by sick lying sociopaths, not some heroic saviors of the world.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read
    Likes Opal liked this post

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Thats just some stupid propaganda thats told to americans so that they would feel better about themselves and would have this false image of the country. What really happened with hitler is that soviet unions did most of the work(much much more than whole eu and usa together) and usa came there just when the war was nearly over so that they could steal technology.

Look at the death count for eastern(soviets alone) front and western front(britts, france, usa etc combined) and do note that usa only joined the western front when the war was nearly over.

Also what do you think about hiroshima and nagasaki(both heavily populated cities without any military value) being nuked by usa even tho japan was no longer a real threat at that point? And if you dont take my word for that, heres some quotes:

And there are more quotes like this, but i think i made my point already. The country is and always has been ruled by sick lying sociopaths, not some heroic saviors of the world.
    THANK you!
    This is what I've tried to tell some good-hearted but blinded by false facts Americans, but I didn't have numbers and figures handy.
    Thank you.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I have to wonder how to interpret those numbers. If they (soviets alone) were killed off like defenceless ants, then their numbers don't really mean much. I wonder if that includes shooting their own people for not wanting to fight.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    THANK you!
    This is what I've tried to tell some good-hearted but blinded by false facts Americans, but I didn't have numbers and figures handy.
    Thank you.
    How would your countries have done a better job of finishing WWII and of managing global development for the second half of the 20th century?

Don't worry, I'll wait.