User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    I was just thinking that I loved her voice. She's got some sort of accent that I like. I like her facial expressions too.
    Georgia.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    No.
    I'm sorry you haven't come to terms with your misogyny.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I thought that he hadn't realized what a big deal that was. This person probably whispered stuff to him regularly. So, he expected to hear something trivial and then go back to reading the book.

Hey, something else with the Nancy Grace video...The first time she told him his son had been found, she didn't say "alive" and it looked like the guy almost smiled. But I suppose that people can have weird reactions to things.

I'm sorry you haven't come to terms with your misogyny.
    Two women who both lost their children and appeared on Nancy Grace's show killed themselves after she harshly condemned them on national television under a time of extreme emotional distress.

Excuse me if the word 'cunt' offended your fragile sensibilities. But she is a cunt.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I thought that he hadn't realized what a big deal that was. This person probably whispered stuff to him regularly. So, he expected to hear something trivial and then go back to reading the book.

Hey, something else with the Nancy Grace video...The first time she told him his son had been found, she didn't say "alive" and it looked like the guy almost smiled. But I suppose that people can have weird reactions to things.
    Ah, dunno why I even posted this. Haven't even seen the Nancy Grace video. I just things that feel good.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Two women who both lost their children and appeared on Nancy Grace's show killed themselves after she harshly condemned them on national television under a time of extreme emotional distress.

Excuse me if the word 'cunt' offended your fragile sensibilities. But she is a cunt.

I prefer my sensibilities to be referred to as "delicate" rather than "fragile," if you don't mind, and my delicate sensibilities are very offended.

No, I'm kidding. I don't care. Sorry about causing you to watch Nancy Grace videos.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I don't know why anyone who wanted help would go on the Nancy Grace show. She's no better than Jerry Springer or any other trashy talk show host.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Why would anyone in extreme emotional distress even go on her show?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Why would anyone in extreme emotional distress even go on her show?
    Agreed. It's like blaming a candle for burning after watching a moth fly into it.

I see her tone as being no different from that of many other pundits who make money off of being angry. Not my favorite thing in the world, but it bothers me just the same with her as it does with all the others.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!