User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    *sigh* You have no idea how tired I am of seeing this kind of short-sightedness regarding male sexuality from women.

Men here automatically get turned on by the sight of bare-breasted women, and I really don't give a damn what they're like in Uganda. Who wants to emulate Uganda? Think about what you are saying...

It would be brazen feminist social engineering (not to mention a ridiculous waste of time and taxpayers' money) to try and breed out such habits anyway, and ultimately would only succeed in making men ashamed of their sexuality. I get that you hate male sexuality but at the same time want to be able to "express yourself" in any and every way. Fortunately this base selfishness would be impractical to introduce on a massive scale.

There seems to be a widespread delusion amongst feminists that men are forcing women to do this or that; in reality, most women are most hesitant sexually than men, and feel quite uncomfortable psychologically being bare-breasted. You can accuse me of merely stating an opinion, but if you asked other women what they thought on this matter, I assure you: you won't find many who want to expose themselves in most situations, save the practical, such as breastfeeding and swimming.

That you have a contrary opinion is OK. That you want to force it on everyone else merely for ideological reasons is not.
    The only one forcing opinions is you. No where did I say I hate male sexuality. I just said that instead of fully grown men getting turned on like a 12 year old teenager with a VS magazine that it was refreshing to see men more mature and with some self control there. I'm not emulating Uganda, but even poor countries can have great ideas those aren't limited to rich developed countries. It was a simple comparison.

And I also didn't imply men force women to wear bras, though they once did in the not too distant history. I was correcting you because you clearly don't get why women would be motivated to not wear a bra.

I find it intrusive sexually sometimes for men to be shirtless, but I also don't care because I'm desensitized to it. The same would and does happen when women disrobe.

I don't really care about if it's inconvenient for you or not that seeing boobies turns you on like a kid that just dropped. But I think the two of us are going to need to stop talking to each other on this forum because this is the second time you've shoved personal opinions into my posts been unnecessarily insulting in the process. I don't hate men, I don't hate sexuality, don't insinuate you get anything about me.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

A small and very vocal minority of women, who claim to speak for all of them, are pushing for this. I find it laughable that a majority of women want to walk around topless or would even support such activity being legalised.

How retarded are you all not to understand that men just find breasts hot.
    And you really think that women don't stare when you guys take your shirt off? Or do you believe the female libido to be non-existant?

Yet somehow that is a non-issue.

Also, no offence, but no matter how many layers of clothing you put on top of your breasts - if they're visible at all, men stare - just like I stare at a well-formed male ass in perfectly cut jeans
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

How retarded are you all not to understand that men just find breasts hot. Don't like us staring? Cover them up!!!
    I'd probably have trouble walking around with a boner. But that too, shall pass.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Sure.

It's pretty obviously an archaic and vestigial custom we have no rational reason for.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram

If men can then it makes sense women can too. I should also be able to jerk off when I see them though.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Bump!
    accidental skin on skin contact. i appreciate the barrier clothing provides between me an whomever im next to, or i come in contact with. there are things that can pass from skin on skin contact. its bad enough someone with huge cauliflower like clusters of hpv warts on their hands wants to shake hands
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by inventor View Post
    If men can then it makes sense women can too. I should also be able to jerk off when I see them though.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by inventor View Post
    I doubt my russian professor would've allowed me to do that when I was forced to be in heat for an hour in class due to the jeans my classmate was wearing. His gf would've also not found it funny if I did that while visiting him at his home, with him running around shirtless, Id wager.

So, no.

For this to stick, we need to amp it up a notch and make sex in public a non-offensive act and tell jealous boyfriends and girlfriends to take a chill pill. Who's pro?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

How retarded are you all not to understand that men just find breasts hot. Don't like us staring? Cover them up!!!
    Wearing clothes has not stopped men from staring at boobs in the past. It's easy for a girl to tell when a guy is checking them out, too. Two of my friends are double Ds and they always attract attention, but they just shrug it off since they're used to it.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

It's not only women that get grossed out by unwanted contact by a sweaty beer belly & man boobs.

Along Came Polly (basketball scene)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Me6QkAFErw