First 122021222324 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    "Allowed" LOL. One of the things I love about feminism is how it takes some of the shittiest aspects of being male and turns them into some sort of benefit.
    The benefit of choice - no matter how shitty to you that choice may be.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Only if you have no problem with me kicking the crap out of your junk when you show it to me.

Thats the premise, right? You show it and other people can do whatever they want with it because just showing it makes it public property?
    Dont load your aggressiveness on me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    The benefit of choice - no matter how shitty to you that choice may be.
    Right, the choice between fighting or dying. In one case, death is guaranteed. In the other, it is only likely. What a wonderful choice. Choice is not a benefit when both of your options are horrible.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    "Allowed" LOL. One of the things I love about feminism is how it takes some of the shittiest aspects of being male and turns them into some sort of benefit.
    There hasn't been a war of such magnitude that people have needed to be drafted since feminism became a big thing. As I've remarked more than once, when SHTF feminists tend to be absolutely clueless (as one would be if your only interest was gender issues), even in a time of minor recession women start to move towards men who can look after them as opposed to just give them a good one nighter. Finding people who would enjoy fighting in a war would be hard, but the difference is that half the population doesn't have to in that situation.

Which is quite a big deal!

What this suggests to me is that feminism is a product of general societal entitlement. It could not exist if the environmental incentives for a nuclear family had not been removed. People can enjoy the single life, for example, because they don't have much incentive to do otherwise. That is not going to stay the same way forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    People can enjoy the single life, for example, because they don't have much incentive to do otherwise. That is not going to stay the same way forever.
    As we move towards a global population of ten thousand million, 10,000,000,000, in prosperous countries there will be even more opportunity for enjoying the single life.

I suspect it is the enjoyment that bothers you. And who can blame you, just looking on at so many of us enjoying ourselves and each other.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Free da nipple

You women are so stingy.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

What about "Man-boobs"?
    If women must cover their breasts/nipples in public, then men with feminine like boobs ought to be held to the same requirement. If the only differences between Lady-boobs & Man-boobs is the gender of the boobs host, then what's forced upon the goose ought to be equally forced upon the gander.

See: article & image of "Man-boobs". what's the difference? http://bestgynecomastiacure.files.wo...iafrontbig.jpg
    Gynecomastia and Muscle Milk: Should You Be Worried? | Best Gynecomastia Cure

Assassin from the future Qloshae's Avatar
    MBTI
    NONE
    Enneagram
    5 sx/so
    Socionics
    NONE

I do have for a long time wondered why the rules are different for women than for men when it comes to that.
    I mean, you could argue "because they are bigger", but then you need to confront the fact that it is socially acceptable for really fat guys to walk around without t-shirt or anything else covering them.
    (Also, if size is the reason then women shouldn't wear panties! (actually, that sounds like a great idea ))
    MBTI: IXXX (I don't even believe in it atm.)
    Enneagram: 5 | Sx/So
    Big 5: RLOAI (last time I did it)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    MOTIV type: SOTID
    MOTIV+ type: |S|oxiD

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Qloshae View Post
    I do have for a long time wondered why the rules are different for women than for men when it comes to that.
    I mean, you could argue "because they are bigger", but then you need to confront the fact that it is socially acceptable for really fat guys to walk around without t-shirt or anything else covering them.
    And then there is this.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

I think Typology Central should be at the forefront of this battle for gender equality. There have been plenty of blokes who have posted pictures of themselves shirtless. Sadly, per forum regulations, women are not permitted to post topless pictures.

I say...female members, take a stand!

Instead of talking about social inequality, rectify it.

@highlander is always looking for ways to improve the forum. I think this a step in the right direction.