User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should the word Bossy be banned?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 8.33%
  • No

22 91.67%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    IIRC, Rory Miller (author, veteran martial artist and retired corrections sergeant) said that there is a big difference between a leader and a manager. If you can't figure out what the difference is, it's safe to assume that you are a manager.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    ...plus if we banned the word another word would take it's place. it happens all the time
    The politically correct thought police don't get this.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

the real question is, should boosie be banned?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    What I found stupid, was that in Beyonce's little contribution to help ban this word, she states, "I'm not bossy, I'm the boss."

I can't describe the source of the stupidity, I can only feel it.

I leave myself open to logics of either interpretation.
    My logics are weak, but you're question piqued my interest. Alas, I have failed because in it's purest application this defies what I understand to be logic. Perhaps my understanding of what logic "is", is flawed, or more likely something else is at work, i.e. name recognition. I can only speculate at this time on that point however since Beyonce has not replied to my emails on the subject.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    The politically correct thought police don't get this.
    screw them, then. they're stupid
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    the real question is, should boosie be banned?

I think "we" should wait on banning him. I'd like for him to elaborate on... Interviewer: What would you say to Boosie fans who admire you for going to prison?

I would just tell them all that they trippin’. Nobody wants to go to prison and go through what I went through. Prison is not a place for humans. Period. It’s just an animal house. You don’t wanna go through that or put your family through that. They’ll hear some of the stuff in my songs. I talk about what happens in prison. That’ll wake 'em up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I think "we" should wait on banning him. I'd like for him to elaborate on... Interviewer: What would you say to Boosie fans who admire you for going to prison?

I would just tell them all that they trippin’. Nobody wants to go to prison and go through what I went through. Prison is not a place for humans. Period. It’s just an animal house. You don’t wanna go through that or put your family through that. They’ll hear some of the stuff in my songs. I talk about what happens in prison. That’ll wake 'em up.

from my travels, i have learned that lil boosie is by far the most popular rapper among people who have already been to prison or are currently in prison

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    What I found stupid, was that in Beyonce's little contribution to help ban this word, she states, "I'm not bossy, I'm the boss."
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    screw them, then. they're stupid
    Should stupid be banned?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    Should stupid be banned?
    no nothing should be banned. banning stuff promotes an elitist attitude of the people against it. and there's enough elitism in the world
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    Should stupid be banned?
    A large portion of my brain must be wiped from existence.