User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    ...Not at all; if I were in charge, we would've nuked the al-qaeda controlled regions of Afghanistan. Then, I would have restricted all travel from jihadist nations, including Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. I have no interest in that region other than security from attack by jihadists.
    Nuke leaves behind too much pollution. Why don't you try blankets or food contaminated with disease or simply nerve gas?

US government backed Afghan mujahedeen in their fight against Soviet Russia occupation back in the day, as well as promoting rise of fundementalist islam in countries around USSR so as to confine expansion of communist ideology.

I have no idea what the fuck has been going on in Afghanistan but I think it has something to do with drugs like opium or the kind. Fight against terrorism is just a cover for that.

Wars are always about resources, anything else is just propaganda and disinformation campaigns.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    If you go back into Iraq, you will have to stay there. As I explained, these people do not naturally organise in a massive way so you will always have to prop up the country, and this is not practical politically. It doesn't help national security either - as America becomes more closely intertwined with Iraq, the anger will increase. If you are concerned for your country's safety, far better to stay away.
    If the US stays intertwined, it's bad news for the US. However, if the US takes a hands-off posture toward the whole situation, it'll be bad news for the US. In case you've forgotten, one goal of Islamic terrorism is the complete destruction of that Great Satan the United States of America.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

And for those of you who still don't care: One of the sides in this conflict is considering using nukes.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Long hair don't care.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Long hair don't care.
    The Islamic neckbeards do care, and can and will lead to worldwide bedlam.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    The Islamic neckbeards do care, and can and will lead to worldwide bedlam.
    Counter terrorism is a thing yo.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

What the Americans haven't learned about the region is that firstly, religion Islam is everything, and secondly, nationalism connected to land doesn't exist.
    This, is what "we" are not getting, especially how it's applied via theocracy.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

What I find so ironic is that you guys see no problem in literally forcing your worldview on other people yet claim it to be the most tolerant of all. It is up to the people of X country how they want to live in their country. Not you. If they want to come and live in your country - then, you can tell them how to live.
    Just another form of Manifest destiny via American Exceptionalism are the roots of this.

Manifest destiny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia American exceptionalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Sometimes I feel like a chicken in those cramped factories who is trying to get some relatively better living conditions (like a free-range chicken) despite still being trapped in the factory.
    This ^ cracked me up.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Just another form of Manifest destiny via American Exceptionalism are the roots of this.

Manifest destiny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia American exceptionalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Posting two links doesn't prove your point.