User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    DEUS

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    So blaming the victim is standard operating procedure for criminal defense attorneys? It's no wonder people hate lawyers.
    Challenging the credibility of an alleged witness/victim is 101.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Questioning the morality of a political candidate is Politics 101; I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't bring attention to every slimy detail of Hillary's past.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I congratulate Mrs Clinton on the success of her book "Hard Choices". It's gotta be the best selling 2 star book on Amazon (2.2 stars out of 5 with 795 reviews). Seriously, someone please read it and report back. Is it really that bad?

For comparison, Nancy Pelosi's book "Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters" has 2.3 stars with 75 reviews and even John Kerry's "A Call to Service: My Vision for a Better America" has 3 stars with 59 reviews (currently on sale for 10 cents for the hardcover).
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

My mind is already made up on the next couple presidential elections. I'm partisan like that Anyone but a GOP candidate, the lesser of two "evils" as it were, but I must admit that I enjoy watching this tit/tat back and forth that occurs.

While my positions on several issues align with the republican party (I self label as Libertarian, left of center) they're (GOP's) marriage to the religious right trumps all. If a GOP candidate came along who wasn't, all bets are off then

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You have no issue to run on, except that you're a woman.
    This could be a HUGE factor imo. Just look at Obama, who won like 96% of the black vote in 2008. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15297.html

The REAL question for me in the meantime is, Caramel or Butter? Decisions, decisions... Life can be hard being a 1st world'er.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The Daily Mail tracked down the rape victim and interviewed her.

'Hillary Clinton took me through hell': Child rape victim claims Clinton smeared her in 1975 to get lighter sentence for attacker she knew was guilty

"'You took a case of mine in '75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me.

'And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing",' the victim told the Daily Beast."

I'm waiting for a real reporter to ask Mrs Clinton how many murderers and rapists she defended.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I congratulate Mrs Clinton on the success of her book "Hard Choices". It's gotta be the best selling 2 star book on Amazon (2.2 stars out of 5 with 795 reviews). Seriously, someone please read it and report back. Is it really that bad?

For comparison, Nancy Pelosi's book "Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters" has 2.3 stars with 75 reviews and even John Kerry's "A Call to Service: My Vision for a Better America" has 3 stars with 59 reviews (currently on sale for 10 cents for the hardcover).
    Hillary's book Hard Choices was easy to find online:

"Why on earth was I lying on the backseat of a blue minivan with tinted windows? Good question. I
    was trying to leave my home in Washington, D.C., without being seen by the reporters staked out
    front.
    It was the evening of June 5, 2008, and I was heading to a secret meeting with Barack Obama—and
    not the one I had hoped for and expected until just a few months earlier. I had lost and he had won.
    There hadn’t been time yet to come to grips with that reality. But here we were. The Presidential
    primary campaign was historic because of his race and my gender, but it had also been grueling,
    heated, long, and close. I was disappointed and exhausted. I had campaigned hard to the very end, but
    Barack had won and now it was time to support him. The causes and people I had campaigned for, the
    Americans who had lost jobs and health care, who couldn’t afford gas or groceries or college, who
    had felt invisible to their government for the previous seven years, now depended on his becoming
    the forty-fourth President of the United States."

Blah blah, same old bullshit liberal thinking.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I'm voting green if she's nominated.
    You might split the vote if you do that!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"When the time came, Chelsea introduced me [Hillary]. I could not have been prouder of her or more grateful
    for how hard she had worked throughout the long primary campaign. She had crisscrossed the country
    on her own, speaking to young people and energizing crowds everywhere she went. Seeing her
    standing there before the packed convention hall, I couldn’t get over how poised and altogether adult
    she had become."

OH GOD I THINK I'M GOING TO PUKE!

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You might split the vote if you do that!
    Not likely in my state. Maybe you're familiar with that american curiosity called the electoral college.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Not likely in my state. Maybe you're familiar with that american curiosity called the electoral college.
    Have you forgotten, or did you even know about, Ross Perot?

But thank you for implying another sweet angle on supporting Hillary for President. If enough Demos decide to vote Green, they will split the vote, just as the Repubs did when they voted for Perot.