User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default I'm done with this country

just done. I don't like what it's become. my vote means shit, I'll die under a bridge eating synthetic peanutbutter and i'll probably never own a home. you know why? because I'm not a corporations and I don't have the politicians ball sacks in my mouth

I don't want to own a home. But I wouldn't ever be able to if I did.

he doesn't matter who the president is, because he's just a puppet
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Perhaps I'll bump into you under the bridge and I'll get my chocolate in your synthetic peanut butter and we'll have Reese's Peanut butter cups. Yummy. I like them cold, so this should happen in the winter.

You best stay out my cardboard box though. I don't want you getting lice in my hair. The maggots wouldn't like the company.

Permabanned

I can't even survive or self sustain. Though it's because I'm not able to do the "9 to 5" routine. If only things were different...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    just done. I don't like what it's become. my vote means shit, I'll die under a bridge eating synthetic peanutbutter and i'll probably never own a home. you know why? because I'm not a corporations and I don't have the politicians ball sacks in my mouth

I don't want to own a home. But I wouldn't ever be able to if I did.

he doesn't matter who the president is, because he's just a puppet
    Sometimes I feel like this.. like I just want to go live in a more beautiful city in a prettier country, live small and simple and out of the way where no one can find me, hiding in the room of someone's home in exchange for some money I make helping clean stuff, brushing my teeth and washing my face from a bucket, and making side money turning that garbage into stuff only I find cool but try to sell anyways, and survive off of whatever staple grains with occasional eggs.

:/ then I remember Im way too lazy to make such a commitment (oh the irony!) and I go back to work.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Sometimes I feel like this.. like I just want to go live in a more beautiful city in a prettier country, live small and simple and out of the way where no one can find me, hiding in the room of someone's home in exchange for some money I make helping clean stuff, brushing my teeth and washing my face from a bucket, and making side money turning that garbage into stuff only I find cool but try to sell anyways, and survive off of whatever staple grains with occasional eggs.

:/ then I remember Im way too lazy to make such a commitment (oh the irony!) and I go back to work.
    I don't care about looks.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so