User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Default A festive gathering of Libertarians

Lancaster NH hosts the Free State Project's (NH Liberty Movement) Porcfest, a week long festive gathering of Libertarians & those interested in having a fun time. I included a video link of last years Porcfest event depicting talent show contests, cook offs, shooting competition & opportunity to fire automatic weapons.

Students with the week or weekend off could have a great time hanging out, sitting round an evening campfire singing songs or telling stories.
    Ahh too bad that I couldn't get Mole there, show him/her what liberty is about & loosen Mole up into having a great time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_UpPVu2tVc

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Sounds like a bunch of assholes. KIDDING!!
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    Students with the week or weekend off could have a great time hanging out, sitting round an evening campfire singing songs or telling stories. Ahh too bad that I couldn't get Mole there, show him/her what liberty is about & loosen Mole up into having a great time.
    Maybe you could go as Mole. Liven up the party. Be better than everyone agreeing all day.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Wouldn't be the first time somebody said that & I've been called worse, usually by individuals that despise liberty minded groups exercising their rights or enjoying freedom from oppression (cough).
    I'm going for the festivities & to hike a few trails in the area, Mt Washington is 10 minutes away.

Uh, yeah, ladies watch out for the creeptarians.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    Maybe you could go as Mole. Liven up the party. Be better than everyone agreeing all day.
    Lol. If you think libertarians agree with eachother then you don't know anything about libertarians. I actually think there was some sort of split at porcfest because some people were too conspiratorial.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Lol. If you think libertarians agree with eachother then you don't know anything about libertarians. I actually think there was some sort of split at porcfest because some people were too conspiratorial.
    My experience with Libertarians comes from working with them from within the Republican party for the 2012 election, and maybe we were more cooperative with each other at the time and in that situation.

The problem with them and their conspiracies is that they tried talking to the old Republicans about them. They made us look stupid. They turned chicken nuggets into a conspiracy...Otherwise, I enjoy conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    My experience with Libertarians comes from working with them from within the Republican party for the 2012 election, and maybe we were more cooperative with each other at the time and in that situation.
    Wait, when and where in the country were libertarians cooperating with the GOP in 2012? Hell was being raised most places. Btw, some places rightfully so.

The problem with them and their conspiracies is that they tried talking to the old Republicans about them. They made us look stupid.
    Yeah, that happens.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Wait, when and where in the country were libertarians cooperating with the GOP in 2012? Hell was being raised most places. Btw, some places rightfully so.
    Not cooperating with the GOP. Cooperating with fellow Libertarians from within the GOP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Now you come back here and apologize to me for trying to invalidate my experience. I was there. And I shook hands with Ron Paul once. You just think you're the most Libertarian Libertarian out there, don't you? I am the most Libertarian Libertarian.