User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Yeah, ya know, Westboro baptist church exercised their constitutional rights too.
    There's no comparison between a hateful group seeking to incite violence against themselves while hiding behind religion & a group that's bringing awareness to constitutionally guaranteed rights that are disrespected or ignored by those furthering a police state mentality.

If I saw someone strolling through the neighborhood with a thigh rig pistol and an AR-15 slung over their shoulder, I'd probably call the cops. If I was in a position where I could duck in cover in case the guy was psycho, I might ask what he's doing first.
    Even though you'd be displaying ignorance of the law, you're entitled to panic as government has conditioned you to respond & call law enforcement to violate the armed citizens rights so as to quell your fear of other citizens carrying weapons.
    However should you confront, detain or threaten the armed citizen, you'd be the individual violating the law & subject to arrest should that armed citizen request a complaint. Police departments in NH have had lawsuits filed against them for unlawful detainment & identifying citizens without cause. No citizen in NH is allowed to be detained or identified unless being arrested for a crime or cited for violation of the law. LEOs aren't allowed to query registration plates of vehicles for the intent of identifying citizens & NH is the only US state in which electronic registration plate readers are illegal. (101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire | Free State Project) or (https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/05/alpr)

Ya know, in a country full of mass shootings, hard to imagine why anyone would be so selfish as to be concerned about a strange man carrying a weapon that Military forces use to kill people with.
    Knock on wood; NH hasn't had a mass shooting similar to those within liberal Police States. Maybe that's due to the state & school boards not being able to force excitable/active children to be medicated in order to attend public schools & those children not succumbing to ADHD med side effects resembling or causing mental illness. NH builds recreation skate parks & teen centers for youth rather than sending them home to become video game zombies or rebel against society due to boredom.
    We were once kids ourselves, many of us remember the boredom & anxiousness teens experience due to adolescence.

And this is coming from someone that has fired many an assault rifle, all kinds of guns, I own several, and have my CHCL.
    Not to start a mines bigger or better than yours type of argument but it's very likely that I'm just as familiar with weapons as most anybody on this site.

On one side of the coin, I DO appreciate these guys for knowing their rights so well, but on another, it's a dick move.
    And I've seen several videos like this, I still don't think it's good form to carry around assault rifles, maybe if you alerted the police that you were doing a demonstration, maybe, but some guys are very respectful towards the cops while maintaining their position, and some are just straight up dickheads "Assholes! Cops are Scum!"
    It's not a "dick move", it's educating the public & checking the knowledge or professionalism of LEOs.
    I don't support the verbal abuse that the citizen used toward LEOs, especially as they were leaving.
    The guy was likely pissed off that LEOs didn't know the law & abused his rights, not to mention they were going to steal his weapon to punish him for catching them lying while being audio/video recorded. I'm not going to be too judgmental of either side because they were both feeling the effects of stress & it was the ignorant citizens that initiated the 911 call due to their ignoranr fear.

I've also seen cops that were very respectful, but still tried to stress that dozens of citizens are flooding the dispatchers, freaking people out, wasting cops time. And NO, it's not all from people that are anti-gun and "ignorant." Who the fuck knows what intentions a strange man, walking through my neighborhood, with enough firepower to kill dozens or more people has.
    Those frightened individuals that are wasting LEO resources ought to know the law & maybe those making the calls to LEO ought to be held accountable for making wild goose chase calls.

I suspect that we live in very different environments & that one of us enjoys a hell of a lot more liberty than the other. I catch myself scratching my head while wondering which police state you & other brainwashed people here live within that you're so conditioned to voluntarily waive your constitutionally & civilly guaranteed rights without giving it a second thought. You're likely wondering what type of redneck (no I'm not a redneck) that guy is for living as though he's entitled to exist free from abuse by agents of the state.
    If some of you individuals could get the hell out of your police state environment for the summer or merely a month, maybe you'd recognize the level of liberty that's been stolen from you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    There's no comparison between a hateful group seeking to incite violence against themselves while hiding behind religion & a group that's bringing awareness to constitutionally guaranteed rights that are disrespected or ignored by those furthering a police state mentality.
    Don't get me wrong, they're totally different (WB is scum) but alike in the "Just because you have the right, doesn't mean you should."

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    Even though you'd be displaying ignorance of the law, you're entitled to panic as government has conditioned you to respond & call law enforcement to violate the armed citizens rights so as to quell your fear of other citizens carrying weapons.
    It's not about ignorance. I know they can legally do that. But I don't know what their intentions are. What if I said, "Hey what's going on, friend?" "Oh just demonstrating my rights" "Oh, ok, good enough for me, have a good day." And then they went on to blow a family away.

I'd feel pretty fucking guilty not calling the cops.

Think I've said my peace.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

It's not about ignorance. I know they can legally do that. But I don't know what their intentions are. What if I said, "Hey what's going on, friend?" "Oh just demonstrating my rights" "Oh, ok, good enough for me, have a good day." And then they went on to blow a family away.

I'd feel pretty fucking guilty not calling the cops.

Think I've said my peace.
    Yeah, because it's not like millions of Americans have a killing machine they travel around with all the time.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Yeah, because it's not like millions of Americans have a killing machine they travel around with all the time.

Good movie, think I preferred Planet Terror overall.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.