User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Default Any conservatives out there?

I am a right wing authoritarian pro-big business Republican. I would have supported Nixon during Watergate and I have a classical realist view of foreign policy. I scored a 99 on the Machiavellian test.
    "It's hard for them to simper and bow without heads." - Littlefinger

"A man with great ambition and no morals, I wouldn't bet against you." -Varys

Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.- Machiavelli

The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone.- Hobbes

HP House: Slytherin
    GOT House: Lannister

Social Impure

We already have some of your kind here. But there is always room for another jester at our court.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by BWCB1890 View Post
    I am a right wing authoritarian pro-big business Republican. I would have supported Nixon during Watergate and I have a classical realist view of foreign policy. I scored a 99 on the Machiavellian test.
    Do you own a big business?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Yeah be a court jester and entertain us with the blackmail and the open market while your liberal friends run around in frenzy proclaiming that everyone should be more politically correct. I'm an Anarchist

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am an ethnic nationalist, I bet I am the most nationalistic member here. However I am ambivalent about authoritarianism and have no political ambitions (once all the immigrants and other degenerates have been kicked out forever, I just want to write music and get married). I also believe in having a balance between the state and the private sector.

Anyway it's nice to see someone else who isn't a lefty, even if we don't agree on everything.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

@SilentMusings I'm an immigrant so it's me against you... by the way you're a immigrant unless you are a native Indian

Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    @SilentMusings I'm an immigrant so it's me against you... by the way you're a immigrant unless you are a native Indian
    He's from New Zealand as far as I know ... but same diff. unless he's a Maori or something.

Anyway, he can have fun with his dated nineteenth century clap trap. That's all he'll have anyway, as the world moves on.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    He's from New Zealand as far as I know ... but same diff. unless he's a Maori or something.

Anyway, he can have fun with his dated nineteenth century clap trap. That's all he'll have anyway, as the world moves on.
    I envy those who are static to a world they never knew instead of moving on to the future of possibilities

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am an ethnic nationalist...
    Why?

LadyLazarus

I'm guessing probably not many as this is the internet after all.

As for me I am nothing(in regards to the parties and whatnot) because I don't care for politics and will flee to whence I came from (The Disneyland in Florida, where they found me on the Pirates of the Carribean themed ride) once the U.S. turns into an even bigger shit hole and it starts directly and tangibly affecting me/mine.