User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Wow, I'm pretty disturbed by some of these posts and the idea that people seem to justify an entitled viewpoint to access another person's body. That's pretty sick guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    i'm not justifying it. i'm just saying...people are human, you have to understand that. and as long as women treat me like i'm dirt...it is what it is.

let's see. today, i got ignored by two girls. a girl called me creepy. yesterday...more of the same. in the last year i've been called a nigger three times...to my face, by a girl. a girl called my mom a nigger fucker. i've had girls respond to my "hi" with "eww, no".

so, you know what? it what it is. perhaps you stop pushing men...whoever these girls are that do...then perhaps it'll stop. but that won't happen, so it won't stop...because the cold hard fact is, that's the way the world works.

but not every guy is just going to take it in stride, hurt, and brush himself off and move on. so don't expect it...

but the world will continue spinning, the sun will continue rising and we'll all die. so...what the fuck ever..
    A white girl called you creepy because of the colour of your skin? Your mother is white so black girls think you are creepy as well? If that is so, the problem is your environment. You should get out of the racist hole you live in and move somewhere else.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    The conclusion might be misled, but there are valid points:

Why Society Owes Men Sex
    Did you really just post a link to a Return of Kings article?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    i'm not justifying it. i'm just saying...people are human, you have to understand that. and as long as women treat me like i'm dirt...it is what it is.

let's see. today, i got ignored by two girls. a girl called me creepy. yesterday...more of the same. in the last year i've been called a nigger three times...to my face, by a girl. a girl called my mom a nigger fucker. i've had girls respond to my "hi" with "eww, no".

so, you know what? it what it is. perhaps you stop pushing men...whoever these girls are that do...then perhaps it'll stop. but that won't happen, so it won't stop...because the cold hard fact is, that's the way the world works.

but not every guy is just going to take it in stride, hurt, and brush himself off and move on. so don't expect it...

but the world will continue spinning, the sun will continue rising and we'll all die. so...what the fuck ever..
    To quote my adviser: "that doesn't make it right".
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4/3
    Socionics

I got a INFJ vibe off of him. But I could be wrong.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Did you really just post a link to a Return of Kings article?
    They are as biased as extreme feminists. Likewise, they make valid points once in a while.

Around 80% chaff / 20% wheat.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    Creepy video, if it is the shooter. He seems to be acting a bit with his feigned diabolical laughter. Definitely narcissistic to an exaggerated extent, probably compensating for feelings of inadequacy. People are saying that he's the son of some hollywood producer. Not a bad looking guy, nor typical of the average sexually frustrated man. Dude has to be a psychopath. He kinda reminds me of Ted Bundy with his "taking revenge on women" rhetoric. It's interesting how he doesn't show much emotion as he's talking about all of the agony he's had to endure. That's not to say that he isn't full of rage, but his presentation seems strangely contrived.
    I think he's acting. He seems so fake that it's questionable if he really means this. Whether his reasons for his rampage are true or not or just something he thought would be dramatic, who knows. Maybe he just wanted to shoot people up & created this character & backstory to frame it in. He is "off", but I'm not sure it's in the way he wants it to seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    My sentiments exactly.
    @xisnotx, I don't think this guy went off the deep end because women wouldn't sleep with him. I think women wouldn't sleep with him because he was clearly already off the deep end. And nobody owes anybody ass.
    YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    The conclusion might be misled, but there are valid points:

Why Society Owes Men Sex
    Not good points, because it's treating women as objects/possessions to be divvied out evenly among men. The modern standard is for women to choose their own partners as free individuals, and if they're not choosing men like this, it's because these men are "off". You could call it a natural "weeding out". If he had a partner, I doubt he would be some well-adjusted, stable, loving man. He is also not representative of any significant minority; there is no epidemic of men not being able to find partners.

I also know that ugly, stupid, dorky, sensitive, broke guys can get laid. My idiotic ESFP brother is one of them & is 27 with a 19 year old girlfriend too cute for him, but also just as idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by utopianfish View Post
    I got a INFJ vibe off of him. But I could be wrong.
    For a certainty!

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Not good points, because it's treating women as objects/possessions to be divvied out evenly among men.
    I mentioned the article was misled, and that's part of the reason. That said, I think the cause/consequence connection is solid - though I do not agree with the 'solution'.

The modern standard is for women to choose their own partners as free individuals, and if they're not choosing men like this, it's because these men are "off". You could call it a natural "weeding out".
    Fine, but how should society treat men who are 'off'? Another good question would be what makes them 'off' in first place.

If he had a partner, I doubt he would be some well-adjusted, stable, loving man. He is also not representative of any significant minority; there is no epidemic of men not being able to find partners.
    A chicken or the egg problem, imo.

I also know that ugly, stupid, dorky, sensitive, broke guys can get laid. My idiotic ESFP brother is one of them & is 27 with a 19 year old girlfriend too cute for him, but also just as idiotic.
    Something to ponder.

--

Btw, not that anyone cares, but my sex life is going well and I definitely don't support the murder of innocent people. Some people aren't good with interpretation, so the obvious should be mentioned at times.

Permabanned

to be clear..when i say drugs...i actually meant alcohol and cigarettes. no hard drugs for me. everyone has their crutches in life..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    To quote my adviser: "that doesn't make it right".
    loving how you think being right is of any importance. you think he didn't know it was wrong? of what significance is there in you being right? right and wrong go "right" out the window when you're starving. that's a good lesson for you..

I think women wouldn't sleep with him because he was clearly already off the deep end.
    Probably not. From personal experience...once you get sex for the first time..you calm down a lot.

Like I said, it'll happen again. For the exact same reasons. And we'll all call him out. And then we'll all forget. Very few are really interested in any sort of solution. They're either self interested, or interested in the sensationalism of it all. What's funny in all this is...the guy isn't even wrong. Something is really messed up with this "society" and it's not because of a bunch of shooters. Shooters aren't the disease, they're a symptom to a much bigger problem. The overlooked issue in all this is how this guy kept on throwing the word "God" around like it was nothing.

To borrow from Nietzsche, God really is dead. There's no reason for people to want to be moral anymore.

It should never have happened, it makes me so angry.

NPR is reporting he had asperger's syndrome & multiple therapists and a social worker. i've read elsewhere his family was definitely not into guns.

The Associated Press spoke to Alan Shifman, an attorney who represents Elliot's father, Peter Rodger. Shifman told the wire service that Elliot Rodger "was diagnosed at an earlier age of being a highly-functional Asperger Syndrome child."

Shifman said that his parents were concerned a few weeks ago after watching a few YouTube videos "regarding suicide and the killing of people." Shifman said Rodger had "multiple therapists" and a social worker was concerned enough last week that she called police.
    in the newtown elementary school shooting the shooter had asperger's and i read articles saying a number of people, both students and adults at his school, did try to befriend the kid over the years. in cases where it is about mental illness it may be that our country really needs to prevent them from getting guns. in the newtown case obviously the mom shouldn't have let him stockpile guns and been taking him to the shooting range. of course hindsight is 20-20.