First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Guess what happened to the guy from the video...
    He was a tactful little POS. More than any other incident, I think this really shows this isn't something you can well prevent. If someone wants to pull this off, they're going to pull it off.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Since he is 22, he should get in some kind of trouble for that. It's almost akin to the yelling fire in a movie theatre law ---name that I can't remember. That's a sick call for attention...he doesn't strike me as having Aspergers...unless someone made him write that. There is something wrong with him though, I have an armchair psychological diagnosis I would give him but will refrain myself. What a sick way to try to get attention, I also feel sorry for his parents I bet they have been dealing with his shit for a while.
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

My friend's girlfriend was at a pizza shop 5 minutes before a drive by shooting. Luckily for her she left in time. But she narrowly escaped death.

Fucked up.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I don't see which right you'd be demanding
    The right to money, or whatever you feel like you have a right to. Money is more necessary than sex in our society, so that would even be more reasonable to demand.

and I mentioned that killing innocent people isn't justified when a right isn't being granted.
    Right. But the argument is that the right to sex can be legitimized because withholding sex causes disharmony, which is extortion. Being sexually deprived doesn't justify any vengeful action whatsoever.

To put it crassly, you have to "earn" sex because people have a right to choose who they sleep with, so not getting any is your own problem. Don't make it anybody else's.

In a nutshell, my idealistic side wants society to teach creepers not to be creepers, so that they are able to find love (and sex). Wouldn't solve all the problems of the world, but would be a pretty good start. Perhaps I should have mentioned that before.
    That's reasonable.

Anyways, I gotta study. Peace.
    Peace out, man.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

He sounds like he's doing a bad audition.

MBTI
    FREE

To those of you who are interested, here is a link to his autobiography: Elliot Rodger, Santa Barbara mass shooting suspect, "My Twisted World" manifesto

He calls it a "manifesto," but it is nothing of the sort. Themes include intense feelings of inadequacy and jealousy, and an unhealthy obsession with status.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    So if you turn a gay man who wants to have sex with you down, it's essentially your fault if his sexual frustration motivates him to go on a shooting rampage?
    of course not...

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    He was a tactful little POS. More than any other incident, I think this really shows this isn't something you can well prevent. If someone wants to pull this off, they're going to pull it off.
    this is why restricting gun rights, or else, increasing and legislating the stigma around mental illness isn't a good idea. how many people will decide to not get the help they need because they know it'll come with a restriction of their rights?

especially when if someone really wants to pull this off, they'll be able to, regardless of the laws. the person isn't operating within the bounds of the law in the first place...making laws for him doesn't mean much to him and means a lot more to other people.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    of course not...
    So why are woman who don't want to have sex with particular men at fault for their rampages?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

He is the bunny in the group that just sleeps and eats and doesn't fuck yet instead of working on his personality he looks for the adrenaline rush that takes him away from reality and dullness one of narcissism and self-pity in other words he is the rabid bunny on the streets that thinks that attacks the car instead of moving away from the car in a last-second move of heart thumping and a new joy in life instead he killed himself, a mad rabbit with rabies a total loser. HE IS A JOKE TO HUMANITY AND HEDONISTIC SELF PITY AT ITS PUREST