User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do You Believe Intelligent Extraterrestrial Life Has Visited Our Planet?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 16.67%
  • Probably

13 18.06%
  • It's 50/50

7 9.72%
  • Probably not

22 30.56%
  • No

18 25.00%
First 5678917 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Anyway, as I said I would be doing:

@highlander:

Are you familiar at all with this event?

This was one of the biggest pieces of news regarding UFOs that came out over the last 5-7 years, and actually got more press coverage than just about anything else on the topic.

I've brought this interview up at times, and only once or twice has anyone actually been aware of it.

Most, though, have not.

There are many other interviews with this NASA astronaut, as well as others, since this recording, in which they've essentially said, "Yes, there is intelligent extraterrestrial life, it has indeed visited our planet, and we are actually in contact with them."

As I said before, tho, we are so awash in information, there is so much being thrown at us these days, and most people barely have time to sort through even 0.1% of it, that a lot of stuff just slips right by, and people don't even notice.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I can't claim to believe or disbelieve, but if I had to wager a guess, yes I would say it's highly likely there is advanced life on other planets, and quite possible that they have visited.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Or, @highlander, how about this press conference, another of the biggest news pieces to garner some amount of attention over the last five years on this topic:

In this video, many different retired US Air Force Officers, as well as other military officers, all recount their encounters with UFOs that seemed to shut down our nuclear missile launch sites they were working at during the 60s.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ I have yet to bring that press conference up and have a single person know what I'm talking about

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Last edited by Zarathustra; 05-19-2014 at 11:21 AM.

The Angel Gabriel visited Mary about 2,000 years ago, and Angel Gabriel made a return visit to Mohammed about 1,300 years ago.

We know this is true because it is believed by more than two billion christians and muslims.

In the meantime, we are visited on a less formal basis by Angels of all stripes and sizes, only matched by the visits of Devils and Demons of every stripe and size.

But today of course we don't call our visitors Angels and Demons, we call them UFOs.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    Our military is trying to develop technology to make troops go invisible.
    The USA is selling us a plane, the F-35, that is supposed to be invisible to radar. But we find that with some radar the F-35 shows up as big as a B-52.

Indeed one of the stealth planes was shot down over Serbia, but the Serbians had the presence of mind to apologize and say, we are sorry we shot down your plane but because it was a stealth plane, we just didn't see it.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

A worthy consideration:

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    What do you think of the black box recording videos I posted?
    I watched clips 4 and 5. If I were an advanced alien species with a superior craft sent to observe humankind, I'd mess with them in a similar fashion to the accounts mentioned in the clips. I'd follow their airplanes and spacecraft and make my presence known and I'd scare the shit out them because that's fun. I'm not sure that any earthly military would permit pilots of secret craft to do the type of stuff that UFOs are known to do, so I'm leaning more towards these UFOs being alien craft.

If I were light years away from any command center and I had to be stuck observing a bunch of apes, I'd get bored and steal some cows too.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so