User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do You Believe Intelligent Extraterrestrial Life Has Visited Our Planet?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 16.67%
  • Probably

13 18.06%
  • It's 50/50

7 9.72%
  • Probably not

22 30.56%
  • No

18 25.00%
First 3456715 Last

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    We don't know anything about them. They could be different from us in so many ways that theories about why they would do things, from a human perspective, wouldn't account for what we don't know about them
    That's very true but my point was more along the lines of the Earth likely not having anything particularly distinguishable compared to other similar planets. It simply reduces the likelihood of visitors unless they're very close by.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I also love the trend of ISFPs wanting to sit on the 50/50 fence about this.

I noticed it first in the prior thread, but it's become even more pronounced here.

@LadyLazarus @IndyAnnaJoan @wolfy

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I moved the latest content-free sniping to the usual repository. You all know what that means.

Carry on.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Zarathustra I watched part of the first vid, I'm familiar enough with the subject. It's important to remember that the term UFO was created by the US Air Force to describe anything in the skies that are unknown. UFO's do exist, it does not mean that aliens do.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

In cases like these (Ghosts, Aliens, ESP). There is a high percentage of "shadow" projection. For example a pop culture E.T represents certain qualities that are repressed in certain cultures... and they can be projected by the collective into mass subjective experiences of the "same" entities and so on. The objective probability of actual alien species is very high when looking at the immensity of universe. But the likelihood of these intelligent species to visit earth among so many others is undetermined based on our current knowledge of intelligent life out there. Thus -> 50/50.
    We have gone sick.

By following a path of untrammeled rationalism,
    Male dominance,
    Attention to the visible surface of things,
    Practicality,
    Bottom line-ism.
    We have gone very very sick.

INTJ 4w5 5w4 9w1 Sx/So Neutral Good Johari Nohari

Once again, can't discount the possibility that this has happened but there's no overwhelming proof that it has. Until such proof is provided, I stand inconclusive.

One aspect is certain. That I don't buy into government cover ups. People need to expose their paranoia to the light of day.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It's important to remember that the term UFO was created by the US Air Force to describe anything in the skies that are unknown. UFO's do exist, it does not mean that aliens do.
    Yup. I'm a lot more likely to believe UFOs are some sketchy military shit the government is trying to cover up than an alien spaceship.

Permabanned

Just found out this amazing doctor died recently, I remember watching his videos about removing alien implants years ago for anyone that is interested this is some amazing evidence.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    @Zarathustra I watched part of the first vid, I'm familiar enough with the subject. It's important to remember that the term UFO was created by the US Air Force to describe anything in the skies that are unknown. UFO's do exist, it does not mean that aliens do.
    Yeah, I'm fully aware of this.

If you haven't already watched the videos, you should.

Your statement essentially makes no sense in the context of all the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Once again, can't discount the possibility that this has happened but there's no overwhelming proof that it has. Until such proof is provided, I stand inconclusive.
    Have you done a thorough review of the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    One aspect is certain. That I don't buy into government cover ups. People need to expose their paranoia to the light of day.
    No paranoia here.

But, based on your thoughts expressed, you probably think Project MK Ultra didn't exist, either.

That is, if you know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Yup. I'm a lot more likely to believe UFOs are some sketchy military shit the government is trying to cover up than an alien spaceship.
    Well, if you believe the Canadian Foreign Defense Minister, from two of the videos above, one species of extraterrestrials is actually working with the US government on our flight technologies. <-- I'd never heard this before, and do not simply take the man's word for it. It's just relevant, if it is true.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I was an avid Art Bell listener back in the 90s. I'm aware of all the cattle mutilation, alien abduction, crop circle, starchild skull, Roswell, Phoenix Lights, and Bob Lazar stories. Absent any hard evidence, I'm not going to lean one way or the other. It's impossible to differentiate the acts of mischievous ESTPs and space aliens.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.